Clubplanet Nightlife Community

NJ vs NY

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HAHAHAHhahaha!! this is the funniest shit ive read. Ctacbka, bro u are so on the money, my gfriend is from jersey too, and thats the only good thing about jersey. fuck, i live here, i am not proud of that! this drama is fucking hilarious! haha temptations! haahahaaha. oh that and garden state plaza, nothing tops that!!!! tempkid, thanx for making my day bro! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Ok first off NJ SUX

Ive got a few friends from there and they all say it sux also

All you have is like Seaside, that other place (the name escapes my mind right now) and SOME of ur guys are hot. Please if u love NJ so much don't come out to OUR clubs. Us Manhattan people don't enjoy havin you ppl that cant drive roaming our streets.

And how do you think "Temps" is the best club in the world?? ok we have some of THE HOTTEST DJ's in the world Spin at our numerous clubs and loundges, we have one of the best nightlifes in the world. So stay in NJ u lil B&T person

LOL your fuckin hilarious!! I live in jersey and I am the first to addmit its not soo grand.. don't get me wrong you are right about some stuff.. hehehe. But Temps come on bro... you gotta be kidding!!!! The majority of Jersey clubs S my D.. Exept for my boys club Image. I like living in Jersey sometimes,its away from all teh crazyness and what not. Plus the city is only a hop skip and jump away(or how ever it goes)... but i would rather live in the city with out a doubt, theres always something hot goin on.

Originally posted by tempkid

Jersey people are better looking,dress better,dance better, and can kick your ass. We are the majority that makes up most of your mega clubs and we are home to the best club in the World ........TEMPTS

:D

You are too much some times:laugh: :laugh:

If you think Jersey sucks you probably have not considered that other places in this county suck way more. People are never happy where they are, go try living in Idaho for a month see how fast you run home to Jersey and kiss the litter infested ground. You might appreciate it alot more. The beauty of NJ is that it is so close to NYC. Why live there if you could drive there in 15 min whenever you want. We have the best of both worlds. And we do look pretty damn good I might say:D :D :D !

Originally posted by midnightangel

If you think Jersey sucks you probably have not considered that other places in this county suck way more. People are never happy where they are, go try living in Idaho for a month see how fast you run home to Jersey and kiss the litter infested ground. You might appreciate it alot more. The beauty of NJ is that it is so close to NYC. Why live there if you could drive there in 15 min whenever you want. We have the best of both worlds. And we do look pretty damn good I might say:D :D :D !

Yep:D

I've lived in NJ my whole life too, and yes I'll admit that its does get boring and everything, but as much as i love ny i dont think i could ever live there caues i dont think i'd be able to get used to it.

i live like 10 minutes from the city and im fine with that.

I'm in no way busting NYC the city itself, but I feel Jersey pretty much rules it. We rule your clubs, thats a fact, thats why in the summer the clubs are no where near as good as at is in the winter, because us jersey studs are at the shore.

The giants and the Jets play in NJ, and the Yankees ownership want to move to NJ, plus a good amount of the fans at the ballpark come from Jersey.

Most of the brokers at Wall street and all major firms live in Jersey. You see we use your city for work, and entertainment, but then we go back to Jersey to live in a nice comfortable neighborhood, then when we want a little action, most of us take the short ride over the river.

Some people complain about the taxes, some about the insurance, some call it DIRTY JERZEE, and yes most girls are bitches, but I love my jersey bitches and I love JOISY.

Okay, I like living in Jersey, we are close enough to the city to go there for entertainment purposes, yet far enough away where we don't have to deal with all the hustle and bustle. However, I know that once I graduate from Rutgers I will be moving to good ol' NYC.

Originally posted by tempkid

I'm in no way busting NYC the city itself, but I feel Jersey pretty much rules it. We rule your clubs, thats a fact, thats why in the summer the clubs are no where near as good as at is in the winter, because us jersey studs are at the shore.

The giants and the Jets play in NJ, and the Yankees ownership want to move to NJ, plus a good amount of the fans at the ballpark come from Jersey.

Jersey studs? People still say that? Must be a Jersey thing...and I guess you haven't been to Vinyl or Centro this past summer. But then again KTU is never there....

You mean the new york giants and new york jets? We'll keep the name and you can keep the traffic problems! Now if only we could take some of the players from the Devils and trade them to the Rangers.... :(

Most of the brokers at Wall street and all major firms live in Jersey. You see we use your city for work, and entertainment, but then we go back to Jersey to live in a nice comfortable neighborhood, then when we want a little action, most of us take the short ride over the river.

Oh yeah, forgot about all the other people like firemen, janitors, etc. who make the city function. Thanks for "using" us and pouring your money into the city to strengthen our economy. I don't see people "using" Newark. And let's remember all the dotcommers (mostly NYC residents) who made Wall Street what it was the past few years (for better, then worse :tongue: )

Some people complain about the taxes, some about the insurance, some call it DIRTY JERZEE, and yes most girls are bitches, but I love my jersey bitches and I love JOISY.

Gotta love a state where guys refer to women as bitches :laugh:

Wait a minute...I went to Rutgers back in the day...almost forgot about that! So yeah I guess it's not all that bad...