Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why is it that when you have a b/f or a g/f .....

fierydesire

It's a lot easier to answer for a guy, than a girl. Mainly because that air of desparation is gone. There's probably the whole confidence thing involved again, once the looking stops. The "looking good" for your girl is always better than the "looking good" to get a girl. If she fixs you up and makes you smell nice and perty. I suppose the forbideen fruit aspect doesn't enter the picture if it's based on "first sight".

That's the gist... more later, if i feel like investing more brain cells, which are dying fast and frequent.

Originally posted by upjumpdaboogie

It's a lot easier to answer for a guy, than a girl. Mainly because that air of desparation is gone. There's probably the whole confidence thing involved again, once the looking stops. The "looking good" for your girl is always better than the "looking good" to get a girl. If she fixs you up and makes you smell nice and perty. I suppose the forbideen fruit aspect doesn't enter the picture if it's based on "first sight".

That's the gist... more later, if i feel like investing more brain cells, which are dying fast and frequent.

I think it's a confidence thing for both men and women. You can smell desperation a mile away. When you're with someone and happy, the stench is gone and instead you're glowing with confidence. And self-confidence is an aphrodisiac.

Originally posted by fierydesire

...that more ppl seem to be interested? I mean when I have a boyfriend there are more guys flocking around than when I don't. WTF is up with that. I mean they don't know that you have a b/f when they first see you, so what is that this happens?

Yeah and it gets annoying cause some of the people that want u , u want em too, but u cant really do anytihing cause u have a boyfriend lol

and i bet if i was single i'd have totally less people wanting me

Originally posted by tastyt

I think it's a confidence thing for both men and women. You can smell desperation a mile away. When you're with someone and happy, the stench is gone and instead you're glowing with confidence. And self-confidence is an aphrodisiac.

That's the best awnser. I think its exactly right.

Betty

Originally posted by tastyt

Oh this is sooo true! It's also true if you're out with a bunch of people buggin out and really just don't give a shit.

Last Friday I was out with everyone (male and female) and we all were just having fun dancin..and I was just there, not there "single". I just happened to notice more guys than ususal checking me out. I thought to act on it...but I just said whatever...

--Don't forget...I have my 33 year old firefighter waiting for me--

:D

This has puzzled me for a very long time.

I have come up with the theory that I definately have better game when I am with a girl because I don't have any game.........let me explain.

I just go up and bullshit with girls for no reason and just have fun with them when I have a girl and for some reason the quantity is much greater because I don't give a shit.

Now when I don't have a girl I play it a lot smoother, however, even though the quality might be the same, the quantity is not there. Plus I work up to the afterhours instead of just being like:::::whatever? Come if you want.

It is definately an odd case scenerio.

Originally posted by dgmodel

because people want what they cant have... and as soon as they can have you, youre not a commodity anymore...

That's true to an extent... however I've noticed that this pricipal is true even if the person attracted to me doesn't know whether or not I have a boyfriend. And unfortunately I've found myself attracted to many attached men... before I even knew they had a girl.