Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Question For The SF Heads

Originally posted by tempkid

Friday is for the teenieboppers like yourself .

Plus you asked the SF heads (saturdaynight crowd) not the little ravers(fridays crowd)

Excatly SF heads not ur wack ass NJ "Temps" Club

Yo why are u even on this board go to ur NJ board

ur not wanted nor welcome here

Oh and I will be attending the party on Saturday

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

Excatly SF heads not ur wack ass NJ "Temps" Club

Yo why are u even on this board go to ur NJ board

ur not wanted nor welcome here

Oh and I will be attending the party on Saturday

Haha........ I was posting on the NY board way before you hun.

I also been going to SF way before you.........stick with your teen night SF, and if you bumped into my wack ass tempts self you would be all over me little girl, if you only knew what glamor I bring to a venue you would shut your bug mouth:D

Originally posted by PartiGrl

So will there be a Halloween party actually on Halloween at SF?

I thought they were throwing a party and I was totally going to go there after the parade in the village. :(

yes there is..

steve travolta is DJing...he does saturday nights for the loft resevation parties...so its goin to be a predominantly gay to mixed crowd...

I also been going to SF way before you.........stick with your teen night SF, and if you bumped into my wack ass tempts self you would be all over me little girl, if you only knew what glamor I bring to a venue you would shut your bug mouth:D

amen ... AMEN...

::clap clap clap:: congrats would u like a cookie on that one??

and are we a tad bit concited?? I would be all over u?? wrong on that one I dont go for Juice heads with shrunken nuts

sorry

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

::clap clap clap:: congrats would u like a cookie on that one??

and are we a tad bit concited?? I would be all over u?? wrong on that one I dont go for Juice heads with shrunken nuts

sorry

Little girl what are you doing being up so late? Isn't a scool night? Anyway for your information punky brewster I'm not a juicehead, why must every one that goes to Tempts or that matter look good be considered a juicehead? I am though 6ft1" 190 pds of GRADE A MEAT, you and all your little classmates would feint if I ever even looked at you :D

Little girl what are you doing being up so late? Isn't a scool night? Anyway for your information punky brewster I'm not a juicehead, why must every one that goes to Tempts or that matter look good be considered a juicehead? I am though 6ft1" 190 pds of GRADE A MEAT, you and all your little classmates would feint if I ever even looked at you :D

:puke::blown::puke::D