Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Coming to Miami (Nov 2-4)

DaVe

mimi he's sooooo cute... we'll be coming down together for our mini honeymoon... ;) j/k

btw, DaVe... that meet-up was uh... disasterous or hysterical (depending on your condition-lol)... did i profess my crush on ya yet, or did i get scared again?....

Originally posted by littled

mimi he's sooooo cute... we'll be coming down together for our mini honeymoon... ;) j/k

btw, DaVe... that meet-up was uh... disasterous or hysterical (depending on your condition-lol)... did i profess my crush on ya yet, or did i get scared again?....

All right, I'm blushing again... So, are you coming down with me? :) You know it would be a lot of fun!

:love:

Originally posted by DaVe

I'm coming down to South Beach Nov 2 - 4 (after a week in Key West) and was wondering what's going on that weekend.

Anyone up for a meet-up that weekend? I'd love to meet some of the people from the Miami board.

The new Liquid (in the Shadow Lounge space) will be opening that weekend. I'm not sure who's playing but they're going to have an awesome sound system in there.

Originally posted by pod

Terry, you must be on Cloud 9 with the Nexo in there. Undoubtedly you're a prime force behind it. Can't wait to see the handywork.

Come on down Dave, it's gonna be a blast.

Oh you ain't seen nothing yet Pod. We've got several projects in the works that will elevate the Miami club scene to a new plateau.

Keep your eyes and ears open!!

Originally posted by georgeacasta2

I'd love to meet Dave.............I would also love for littld to come down with him. "D" come down and hang with the sobe CP kru

with him?... i'd like to go down on him... :):tongue:

DaVe... there's lotsa good pps down there, you guys should really arrange a meet-up...

hmm... i should really cum... btw dave, did you go to centro after america?...

Originally posted by shroomy

Dave, are you going to Fantasy Fest?

Then Sobe... what a week.

A meet up would be great. Timo is a good canidate.

-Shroomy

Yep, headed to Key West then on to Sobe. Really looking forward to it. I want to see if it can compare to the Iceland/Amsterdam/Ibiza excursion I took in September.

Looking forward to Timo.

Originally posted by joeygk

DaVe- I'm headed down to Fantasy Fest on Friday.....heading down with my swim trunks and a bag full of mardi gras beads! Its going to be a bender to remember!

Joey, you're going to FF? I was gonna go, but I've kinda cooled on the idea - also I forgot that the weekend coincides with my b-day this year. At any rate, if you want to dance and hear some tunes, go to Wax. If you want to attempt to pick up non-intelligent drunk girls while listening to utter crap, go to Rick's. :idea:

Originally posted by patrickl

Joey, you're going to FF? I was gonna go, but I've kinda cooled on the idea - also I forgot that the weekend coincides with my b-day this year. At any rate, if you want to dance and hear some tunes, go to Wax. If you want to attempt to pick up non-intelligent drunk girls while listening to utter crap, go to Rick's. :idea:

Happy Birthday man!

Yeah- I'm not so sure about this whole fantasy fest thing? I've never been down, and I guess it's something you need to try at least once? I'll heed your advice, but I'm already preparing myself for a weekend of bad music............

My logic is, if I want to get drunk and stumble around with half-naked women on the street, I'll go to the beach, grab a friend of mine (shut up) who works at Club Madonna (shut up), a bottle of Jack, and let loose.

Though I do like the Keys when I can spare a few bucks to drive down and take a breather.

Originally posted by pod

My logic is, if I want to get drunk and stumble around with half-naked women on the street, I'll go to the beach, grab a friend of mine (shut up) who works at Club Madonna (shut up), a bottle of Jack, and let loose.

Though I do like the Keys when I can spare a few bucks to drive down and take a breather.

I'm keepin' my expectations pretty low.....I can definately see the potential for disaster! However, it should make for some interesting stories.....and at least I can now say "been there, done that." :tongue:

Originally posted by joeygk

Happy Birthday man!

Yeah- I'm not so sure about this whole fantasy fest thing? I've never been down, and I guess it's something you need to try at least once? I'll heed your advice, but I'm already preparing myself for a weekend of bad music............

thanks for the birthday wishes! I like to have good music when I'm down there. I really don't know how it will be this year? Maybe it will be more of a locals' event, as I still don't think there are many people traveling.

Interesting, I went to Fantasy Fest last year and then before that, two years ago. Disaster you say? Indeed .. could hardly remember any of the events that transpired throughout the weekend. Lot's of drinking, lot's of walking, and beads ofcourse. The one downside is that there are too many gay guy's. Not that I'm homophobic or anything but I saw a couple of spectacle's there I wish I wouldn't of. Overall, it's a worthwhile trip for sure, atleast to go one time and say ya've been there.

Originally posted by digital7

Interesting, I went to Fantasy Fest last year and then before that, two years ago. Disaster you say? Indeed .. could hardly remember any of the events that transpired throughout the weekend. Lot's of drinking, lot's of walking, and beads ofcourse. The one downside is that there are too many gay guy's. Not that I'm homophobic or anything but I saw a couple of spectacle's there I wish I wouldn't of.

LOL this is true, you will see some of those "spectacles!" Although that's part of the reason why I like Key West so much......I'm *not* gay, but I have to admit I feel much less pressure to try to impress the girls down there.....I don't really feel like I have to be *on* as much down there as I do here in Miami, you know? I feel so much more relaxed in KW.