Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Has Anyone Ever Tried Excstacy?

Originally posted by linabina

hahaha.....

umm... ecstasy?? hmmmm....and what might that be?? :laugh:

ummm....i heard it's like this stuff where like...ummm...u get orgasms and stuff...like ummmm when people touch you. And like, i saw this thing on Eyewitness News about like ummm...how deadly this stuff is when kids take it at "all night rave parties of death"....sounds crazy!!! :laugh:

Originally posted by trancend

whats ecstacy?

1 a : a state of being beyond reason and self-control b archaic : SWOON

2 : a state of overwhelming emotion; especially : rapturous delight

3 : TRANCE; especially : a mystic or prophetic trance

4 : a synthetic amphetamine analogue C11H15NO2 used illicitly for its mood-enhancing and hallucinogenic properties

Originally posted by brooklynkid

ummm....i heard it's like this stuff where like...ummm...u get orgasms and stuff...like ummmm when people touch you. And like, i saw this thing on Eyewitness News about like ummm...how deadly this stuff is when kids take it at "all night rave parties of death"....sounds crazy!!! :laugh:

OMG!!!!!! r u serious?!? :eek:i would never ever ever dream about touchin something that would do that to u..... it sounds so horrible.... :rolleyes:

Originally posted by linabina

OMG!!!!!! r u serious?!? :eek: i would never ever ever dream about touchin something that would do that to u..... it sounds so horrible.... :rolleyes:

I prefer to pack 1,000 people into my basement and watch "7th Heaven" on a big screen TV with a bangin sound system. Wouldn't that be truly euphoric? :confused:

Originally posted by somebitch

1 a : a state of being beyond reason and self-control b archaic : SWOON

2 : a state of overwhelming emotion; especially : rapturous delight

3 : TRANCE; especially : a mystic or prophetic trance

4 : a synthetic amphetamine analogue C11H15NO2 used illicitly for its mood-enhancing and hallucinogenic properties

well in that case....

Originally posted by brooklynkid

i saw that stuff on the news too. those damn juvenile delinquents dancin to the TECHNO music, with there shirts off, and baggy orange pants. they look like a bunch of fuckin zombies. i'll stick with listening to my favorite atrists like garth brooks, BSB and dave matthews. REAL music!!!

:D :D :D

They should rename this site SmartAssPlanet.com

To answer your question, sexonthawkends, I've never fucked like a bunny so I don't have an answer for you there. If you're talking about some down and dirty, hot and heavy, dripping sweat, bangin' monkey sex, then yes I can confirm your assumption. On the con side of things, the Dutch say E is bad for your memory, although I think they're just trying to get us to buy more Heineken when we go out.

Originally posted by neena16

You sound like a horny pervert...can you talk about anything else besides sex & drugs. :hump:

Uhm, to coin a phrase. . .. . . "Hell no, dammit!!!"

Well. . . then again. . . I could talk about Money. . . . . (Sex, Money, & Drugs)

Shit, you act like you don't like either of the above. They make the world go 'round. didn't you know?:cool: