Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Whats the longest time you've fucked someone?

romy20

Originally posted by daemoncel

probably 4 hours.. it's tiring, but if you're into it... oh man..

now if you're talkin about just hard pumpin.. non stop... and hour and 15 minutes.. of non stop hard pumping...

you're back give out!

Most deff true..iam the same way.

when your into it and you have mad time switching position and all the Sucking and Fucking no Question a few hour's..

And when its hard like you wanna hurt the girl..15 is about right.

+ or -

6 Hours! It was a challenge. He said that I couldnt wear him out. So i said lets go. And we went at it for 6 hours. The final time we did it was in the shower and when he came it was clear. It was so funny. He coukdnt even cum again if he wanted to.:laugh:

it used to be like an hour but, recently, i've aquired a new lady friend and if i put it in at 12 i don't stop moving until 3 or 4.

there's just something about it i just don't ever want to stop.

i cum after about five to ten minutes, but i don't stop and before i know it its 3 or 4 by the next time.

i notice her orgasms and it keeps me going. everytime she holds me like she's hangin on for her life or she starts thrusting her hips like i'm riding a bull then she lets out a loud sigh.

i slow down for a few seconds while we kiss and exchange a few pleasentries, i love you, you're the best, etc, etc. (this takes about 15sec) then i speed up again. this is the first time anything like this has happened to me.

damn, i just wrote a book. lol

Originally posted by tastyt

About two hours. And that's more than sufficient. I'd rather take breaks to snuggle and nap and eat and then just go at it again than get pounded for hours on end.

thats more like what i'm used to, but i kinda like the marathon thing. it makes me feel like an animal. lol

afterwards, she's like, "i'm on fire!" "i can't move." "you broke my back"