Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Best Shoes for Clubbin???

Originally posted by aschrome740il

When I go out I always dress up, and I can't get away with wearing Nike's or Puma's. I have a great pair of Kenneth Cole shoes, but they aren't really comfortable. I need a preferrably all black pair of shoes that'll look good with black pants, etc...

let me know

thanks

ken coles

tin coil - $158

light speed - $165

they are leather sneakers

and they are gorgeous

I would marry keneth cole as long as I didnt have to touch him sexually in any way and I could still fuck women

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i loved all the answers - very good taste!....i usually wear diesel sneaks (retro-adidas-like)...puma is very cool....kC doesn't do much for me though, and prada is not a good choice for a huge club...but hey, if one can afford to trash a pair of prada shoes weekly, lol, it's ok with moi.

dressy shoes like vuitton or patric cox or paciotti or gucci etc are a show-off for fashion shows....

ciao

I USE TO GET DRESSED UP ALL THE TIME WHEN I WENT TO CLUBS AND WEAR NICE SHOES, BUT I DONT FEEL COMFORTABLE AND CAN NEVER REALLY DANCE.:mad: SO I JUST WENTON A HUNT FOR SNEAKERS/SHOES AND I FOUND A PAIT OF DIESEL'S THEY ARE KINDA FUNKY BUT HEY THEY DO THE TRICK!!!:D

"CAN YOU FUK AS WELL AS YOU DANCE"