Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My Sf Halloweenie Review

from the minute i walked in i knew it was gonna be a great nite

imagine meeting all sorts of famous superheros all nite, haha

and whenever i felt faint, i could just call a dr and sure enough there was a handful there

my favorite part was going trick or treating

i would go up to people and say trick or treat and stick out my hand, hmmm the treats that i got from people were very interesting some illegal and some legal

so if i started feeling sober i would just go trick or treating again

now my music review

jp played some good songs early, like in ur eyes

but for me the music did not get good till the afternoon

and the club itself was pumping

ive never been there that late with so much energy from everyone

usually theres people left but just standing around

not this time at 5pm people were still going strong and dancing

battling everywhere

i myself did not stop dancing till the very end

so if anyone was there till closing i was the cheerleader with red and white, and white pom poms

overall, it was my best nite this year at sf

oh and i think it was almost 8pm when it closed and actually almost 9pm cause of the time change

Originally posted by slyonspromos

Glow always a pleasure seeing you at soundfactory. Will you be attending Thanksgiving Eve as well?

stephen

always a pleasure seeing u too

whose spinning thanksgiving eve?

oh and i forgot to mention in my review i met some of my fellow sex board people

and for those of u who dont know

EVERYONE ON THE SEX BOARD IS FUCKING HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by glowdancer

i would go up to people and say trick or treat and stick out my hand, hmmm the treats that i got from people were very interesting some illegal and some legal

wiattttttt a sec, like u actually went up to peole and said trick or treat and got stuff????!?!

omgg wtfffff

are u serious???

wow tahts the first time ive heard somehting like this lol

i wish i had thought of the trick or treat thing!

glowdancer, giving you props for closing the club. wat time did it close anyway....at 5 i thought it was closing any minute and 2 hrs later its still going. and u are very good dancer. remember azzy trying to stick it out? he kept telling me "im the best, im the best" but u know WE were the best.

Originally posted by bkissa

i wish i had thought of the trick or treat thing!

glowdancer, giving you props for closing the club. wat time did it close anyway....at 5 i thought it was closing any minute and 2 hrs later its still going. and u are very good dancer. remember azzy trying to stick it out? he kept telling me "im the best, im the best" but u know WE were the best.

wait a minute bkissa who are u

i know i know u, what were u wearing

oh and who is azzy?

im bad with names

whose spinning thanksgiving eve?

Dear Mom and Dad,

Just a note to let you know that I've made plans for this Thanksgiving Eve. DJ DANNY TENAGLIA has invited my friends ad I to spend the at the Soundfactory. IT's his first "Ever" apperance there! He will be playing on their gigantic new sound system and the festivities begin at midnight.

They even plan to serve turkey at noon on Thanksgiving Day. Save me a plate, I'll need it friday!

;)

i don't know you but i saw you like talking to this girl i know Nicole. I know nicoles friends too...kerry and those girls. I left at 5 but i was over by them from about 2-5 pm right by where the stairs meet the dance floor. I had no shirt, spiky hair, big and cut but unlike many others Very good lookin':D Does that narrow it down?

from the minute i walked in i knew it was gonna be a great nite

imagine meeting all sorts of famous superheros all nite, haha

and whenever i felt faint, i could just call a dr and sure enough there was a handful there

now my music review

jp played some good songs early, like in ur eyes

but for me the music did not get good till the afternoon

and the club itself was pumping

ive never been there that late with so much energy from everyone

usually theres people left but just standing around

not this time at 5pm people were still going strong and dancing

battling everywhere

i myself did not stop dancing till the very end

so if anyone was there till closing i was the cheerleader with red and white, and white pom poms

overall, it was my best nite this year at sf

oh and i think it was almost 8pm when it closed and actually almost 9pm cause of the time change

Hey, I think I remember you out on the floor, right by the 2 circles of everyone battling each other. Weren't you the one that was making fun of JP when he trainwrecked like a champ about slipping doing a bump, lol?!?! I was right by the middle of the floor, dancing or chilling on the lil podium blocks in the center.

Originally posted by ghb2001

Hey, I think I remember you out on the floor, right by the 2 circles of everyone battling each other. Weren't you the one that was making fun of JP when he trainwrecked like a champ about slipping doing a bump, lol?!?! I was right by the middle of the floor, dancing or chilling on the lil podium blocks in the center.

haha that was me

Originally posted by rippeditalian

i don't know you but i saw you like talking to this girl i know Nicole. I know nicoles friends too...kerry and those girls. I left at 5 but i was over by them from about 2-5 pm right by where the stairs meet the dance floor. I had no shirt, spiky hair, big and cut but unlike many others Very good lookin':D Does that narrow it down?

yeah that really did narrow it down

u were the one with the 2 eyes

riight??

u do sound cute though

i can go for a rippeditalian, hmmm

I must say, I had the time of my life at the party!! Was there till 4pm and first time I have been there that late to experience the change in the crowd and vibe for the hardcore SF Headz there in the afternoon. Just watching everyone battling and just enjoying life and even laughing when JP Trainwrecks (Glowdancer!! LOL!!).

By the time, you would expect everyone to look like cracked out zombies and just bad, but of contrair!! Crowd was smaller, but all still an overall good looking crowd and boy could the girls dance. Of course Glowdancer was tearing it up, and boy the Hooters coat check girl and some brunette in a white visor, wow! What a sight!! :)

I must say, a great night!!

Originally posted by realz

Dear Mom and Dad,

Just a note to let you know that I've made plans for this Thanksgiving Eve. DJ DANNY TENAGLIA has invited my friends ad I to spend the at the Soundfactory. IT's his first "Ever" apperance there! He will be playing on their gigantic new sound system and the festivities begin at midnight.

They even plan to serve turkey at noon on Thanksgiving Day. Save me a plate, I'll need it friday!

;)

SERIOUSLY!!!! thats the 1st time i heard this...i hope its tru!

:roll:

Originally posted by ghb2001

I must say, I had the time of my life at the party!! Was there till 4pm and first time I have been there that late to experience the change in the crowd and vibe for the hardcore SF Headz there in the afternoon. Just watching everyone battling and just enjoying life and even laughing when JP Trainwrecks (Glowdancer!! LOL!!).

By the time, you would expect everyone to look like cracked out zombies and just bad, but of contrair!! Crowd was smaller, but all still an overall good looking crowd and boy could the girls dance. Of course Glowdancer was tearing it up, and boy the Hooters coat check girl and some brunette in a white visor, wow! What a sight!! :)

I must say, a great night!!

i like the crowd soooo much better late morning/afternoon...such a better vibe!! it's everyone who is there to dance and for the music!!! none of the sloppy takin up space just here to drop pills people who .....well u get me!!! and the music is better too!! not saying everyone is sober in the afternoon but i find it easier to be!!! u can dance,u can just chill,u can chat......just better!! GO LATE~~STAY LATER!!!

Originally posted by misk

i like the crowd soooo much better late morning/afternoon...such a better vibe!! it's everyone who is there to dance and for the music!!! none of the sloppy takin up space just here to drop pills people who .....well u get me!!! and the music is better too!! not saying everyone is sober in the afternoon but i find it easier to be!!! u can dance,u can just chill,u can chat......just better!! GO LATE~~STAY LATER!!!

Exactly, got there at 7 and left at 4 and will do that for now on. What a difference the afternoon was!! Everyone just enjoying everything around!

DT at factory has been on, planned and confirmed for weeks and weeks and weeks now for Thanksgiving Eve. Even seen flyers at Vinyl for it. Of course, same night as S&D hit NYC again.....

Glowdancer - the danceoff's were just to the left of the stage, right? i had to bolt before they really got going. love the afternoon there though.

Bkissa - missed you again hon! and u thought we didn't go to the same places much anymore....lol

Originally posted by barvybe

DT at factory has been on, planned and confirmed for weeks and weeks and weeks now for Thanksgiving Eve. Even seen flyers at Vinyl for it. Of course, same night as S&D hit NYC again.....

Glowdancer - the danceoff's were just to the left of the stage, right? i had to bolt before they really got going. love the afternoon there though.

Bkissa - missed you again hon! and u thought we didn't go to the same places much anymore....lol

U SHOULDVE STAYED LONGER!!!!!!!!

U MISSED ME SHOWING OFF MY MOVES