Clubplanet Nightlife Community

OFFICIAL "I'm A Little Girl So I Start Stupid Threads To Get Sympathy" Thread

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

So like, I can't even pass HS Algebra, my boyfriend has me on lockdown and like I just CANT do it anymore, OMG and Johnny Vicious isn't gonna be at SF on Friday so now I have like NOTHING to do, OMG and like all these people pick on me here for like NO reason so I'm gonna go cry and try to leave this board again, I know they all hate me and stuff but UMMM maybe if I make them feel bad for me they'll like LIKE me again and I can go back to dealing with my other problems first!

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So like, I can't even pass HS Algebra, my boyfriend has me on lockdown and like I just CANT do it anymore, OMG and Johnny Vicious isn't gonna be at SF on Friday so now I have like NOTHING to do, OMG and like all these people pick on me here for like NO reason so I'm gonna go cry and try to leave this board again, I know they all hate me and stuff but UMMM maybe if I make them feel bad for me they'll like LIKE me again and I can go back to dealing with my other problems first!

Nailed it!

WA WA WA SF FRIDAYS

Johnny Fucking VICIOUS YEAHHHHHHHHHHH

Let's have a meetup so you guys can come home and blow up my ego by telling me how hot I am repeatedly!!!!!!!!!

She switched home in a matter of two seconds bc peeps were talking shit about Exit...so she had to be like everyone else, jump on the bandwagon and go to SF just to be cool ;)

DID ANYONE SEE MY PICS AT SF!!! WA WA WA

ooooooh ..and let's not forget...

DID ANYONE SEE ME AT EXIT??

I WAS THE ONE WITH THE TWO PIECE BIKINI ON AND EVERYONE WANNABE 15 YEAR OLD SMELLY SKINNY JUICEHEAD DROOLING ON ME IN THE CENTER OF STAGE!!

I LOVE TONY DRAPER!! I LOST MY VIRGINITY IN THE EXIT BATHROOMS!! NEXT WEEK IM GONNA WEAR THE SAME TWO-PIECE BIKINI...BE SURE TO GRAB MY ASS WHEN YOU SEE ME!!!

Originally posted by highmay

ooooooh ..and let's not forget...

DID ANYONE SEE ME AT EXIT??

I WAS THE ONE WITH THE TWO PIECE BIKINI ON AND EVERYONE WANNABE 15 YEAR OLD SMELLY SKINNY JUICEHEAD DROOLING ON ME IN THE CENTER OF STAGE!!

I LOVE TONY DRAPER!! I LOST MY VIRGINITY IN THE EXIT BATHROOMS!! NEXT WEEK IM GONNA WEAR THE SAME TWO-PIECE BIKINI...BE SURE TO GRAB MY ASS WHEN YOU SEE ME!!!

YOU SAW ME FOR REALZ???? :rolleyes:

cotoncandy:

Well since im psychic and a marvalous mind reader...I think that you are correct in thinking that this thread is about the person you are thinking about! ;)

And since i think, you think, and we all think, then we must be thinking the same thing about the whole thing! LOL :tongue:

Err im silly today!

Rad_ ---->:blown: