Clubplanet Nightlife Community

VIP vs CP music board...

Guest saleen351

Originally posted by saleen351

http://www.performanceautosport.com/cfs/newlist.shtml

www.saleen.com

This is where I get my name.. I use to drive the ultra rare 351, the most powerful production car on the planet. I sold it. too expensive for me right now. But I still got a worked 5.0. If you go to that link you will not see any 351, only s281 are on there, the 351 is discontinued since ford ain't building the blocks any more, so it is a rare car now.. 495 horsepower stock! Runs low 11's out of the factory, viper killer. so no its not breast implants.

i was just joking bro... chill lol

Guest saleen351

some facts about this post.

I never went out to attack dog6 or tranzagod

I wanted to hear the opinions of ppl on which boards they like and why. please copy and paste the quote where I said anything to someone directlly...I didn't bash trazagod until he started crying... if we can discuss music we can discuss music boards. READ the last line in my first post...Some ppl get it others are threatened by it. And my name on vip is simple, my name is........well you will figure it out its not hard.. and dog6 I've never posted one picture ever of MY car.

i don't mean there all exit heads...or all pro exit...but every time i venture there...there is always at least one post about pressure diamonds etc. etc....typical sucky exit trash...i still read the post and every time it's some idiot talking bout how sick the track is and when is it released...diamonds is the worst track in the world... i have it and immediatly deleted...but somehow it's still on my drive(???)...not bashing but if i went to exit i would throw up...every single song they play at exit i don't like... just my .2 $

Originally posted by sadelb

I kinda like tranza. I talk to dznyc all the time. Hes gettin me into a whole different type of music. some sick shit. im gonna send a lot of it out on my list. I still love the hard shit but howells and tenaglia is growin on me. No beef from me tranza. or to u saleen. enough with this bullshit. this is a music board. nothin else. peace.

can you talk to msoprano for me?

I didnt even know that VIP had a message board..........

now I guess i have another board to try to catch up on the daily drama between the 5 - 10 kids who have nothing better to do all day than post back and forth back and forth:blown:

By the way, im not singling anyone out, so if you get insulted then you must have a guilty conscience!

BG