Clubplanet Nightlife Community

TRUTH or DARE--who wants to come and play?

DJGaryMatthews

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by synderella420

Thanks Quoth that makes me feel so good!! I love to make people laugh!! Fuck that I take the smelliest shit with my man right in the bathroom and fart in his face lol!!:tongue:

OMFGGGGGGGGGG ROTFLMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Quoth are you like a silly drunk of a drunk where you dont shut the hell up lol!! I know when I get fucked up I odnt shut up!! lol!! If I chill with ya dont worry You can drink as much as you want lol!!:tongue:

thats EXACTLY the kinda drunk i am...just even crazier than i naturally am..im just a silly boy.

wtf!! you arent showing up on my buddy list lol

yea thats prolly cause i signed off and went to work like i said i was :rolleyes: hehe nah but um...its fuckin monday, nov 5th, 2001 and like 8am and i am home from work now so try hittin me up at the sn i gave u. peace. -Quoth......oh and if it says im not online..then my hard working ass is passed the fuck out on my bed dreaming of some Guinness. mmmmmmmm Guinness how i love thee....:)

Originally posted by quoth

yea thats prolly cause i signed off and went to work like i said i was :rolleyes: hehe nah but um...its fuckin monday, nov 5th, 2001 and like 8am and i am home from work now so try hittin me up at the sn i gave u. peace. -Quoth......oh and if it says im not online..then my hard working ass is passed the fuck out on my bed dreaming of some Guinness. mmmmmmmm Guinness how i love thee....:)

i went to the guinness brewery in dublin on saturday:D

Interesting... I take off a day of work and come back to find out that Glowdancer and Linabina both want me. Not a bad way to usher in the work week. :cool:

BTW Glow, I usually prefer being the bottom so there would be no struggle for control.

Ok I might regret this, but someone give me a truth ...

Originally posted by tastyt

Interesting... I take off a day of work and come back to find out that Glowdancer and Linabina both want me. Not a bad way to usher in the work week. :cool:

BTW Glow, I usually prefer being the bottom so there would be no struggle for control.

Ok I might regret this, but someone give me a truth ...

OK Tasty...how many girls have you been with sexually?

and I'll take a truth whenever someone wants to give me one.