Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Raver Love

Raver Love Is...

When you compare clothes, when you trade clothes, when you try to make each other look fresher...

When you wake up next to him, and he's just as dirty and tired as you are, but you have to wake him up so you can go to another party THAT night...

Raver love is kissing on the floor next together. DJ, dancing together in the smoke... when he comforts you when you're E'dout and he's not... when he could be dancing but he stays...

Raver love is when he's all K'd out and you want to get up but you stay with him and hold onto him and find him some sugar so he feels all right...

Raver love is sharing drugs, sharing trance mix tapes, and sharing everything....

Raver love is him telling you he wont be at the party this Saturday, you pretending to be mad and going along with it and then acting surprised when he shows up.... acting like you don't care… caring too much ...

Raver love is when you see him from a block away and you know it's him because of him pants and the way he walks, and you run all the way up to him almost tripping over your pants and collapse into his arms like you haven't seen him in 10 years...

Raver love is not feeling the same at a party when he's not there.... reaching for him in the middle of the night.... crying for him when you know he's not coming back...

Raver love is the DJ playing the song that reminds you of him.... the night he’s at the party with someone else...

Raver love is writing a long letter about all the fun times you had, trying to get him back.... getting him back, and everything just seems all right....

Raver love is borrowing his favorite hat and never giving it back... having 3 pairs of his socks on your floor... smoking on the rooftop in your underwear almost falling off, and him flicking his cigarette butts at you...

Raver love is watching him sleep him giving you his mix tape....and thinking he is maybe even better than “Danny The Wild-childâ€... and you listening to it every day for 3 straight weeks, telling everyone about him and making everyone you know listen to it...

Raver love is dreaming of your future, being old and just partying more and having more money and freedom... dreaming of him being a famous DJ...

Raver love is arguing about party spots...agreeing on good quality parties... having a long discussion about the underground, him finally finishing and you saying, "exactly"...

Raver love is him making fun of you... you pretending to be pissed so he'll chase after you and say that he was joking, even though you already knew that he was...

Raver love is hanging out downtown, losing your ride home, and him being calm and telling you you'd find them... Raver love is him being right...

Raver love is wanting to be like him... wanting to hug him all the time... wishing he could be nearby forever...

Raver love is being worried about all the cute raver girls out there... him telling you to chill out...

Raver love is you liking something of his and him saying "you can have it if you want..."

Raver love is paging him to say "I love you"...him paging back with "1432" and you getting butterflies in your stomach...

Raver love is him saying you're going to turn into a big tree because you smoke too much, and him bringing over a phat sack...

Raver love is pushing a ton of pills just so that you and him can get a free-b and roll faced together.

Raver love is laughing together, agreeing on everything... being pissed together... Raver love is you being the only one that he tells secrets to... being the one he calls at 4:00 in the morning because he's tripping and he needs to talk to someone... hearing your pager and waking up... being so tired but calling him anyways because you love to hear his voice...

Raver love is crying in front of him and him telling you to stop because you'll make him cry...

Raver love is getting closer, growing apart, and getting closer again in the span of 24 hours... Raver love is being sad together... being sad by your self. missing him.

:gas: :hat2: :goofy: :gang:

Wow, that is GREAT! sounds like what my Raver and I had/Have..its a little different now that we are having a baby.

The parties..the music..the love..love of the rave will always be there to unite us.

As it unites all of us who love House-Trance.... :heart:

Raver love is loving that you are a"RAVER"

so much that you go on public forums and boast

about your cracked out lifestyle and drug use,

post a picture of yourself and invite the Feds to

investigate you...

Remember little young ones..

THIS IS A PUBLIC NATION WIDE FORUM!

Type with caution..

there have already been incidents

with People who post about drug use in here...

and later give the names of

The parties they go to and post pictures..

sounds like this thread may also be the product of

an "E-TARD"!

awe the kiddies..

(sigh)

beentheredonethatGROWUP!

:blank:

Originally posted by kludgio

wtf??

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Raver love is borrowing his favorite hat and never giving it back... having 3 pairs of his socks on your floor... smoking on the rooftop in your underwear almost falling off, and him flicking his cigarette butts at you...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: OMIGOD!!! u mean if dress like i am starving for attention my boyfriend will FLICK CIGARETTES at me?!!? OMIGOD!!!!!! aint love grand?!?!?!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by SnOwiCe

Am i the only one who laughed at this?? i'm sorry...........

Oh man that is probably the most pathetic thing I have ever read. Holy shit if my life was ever like that I'd shoot myself.

Hmm... Raver love is when you have no clue what real love is and your so F'd up you can't tell the difference!