Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Guys have you ever wanted to taste.......

chula22

Originally posted by joeg

Do you taste yourself after you play with yourself?

As a matter of fact I do. I love the way i taste. i think I mentioned before that when I'm with a guy I really really trust, before i go down on him, i like him to stick it inside of me a couple of times. Get it nice and wet and then I will go down on him.

As a matter of fact I do. I love the way i taste. i think I mentioned before that when I'm with a guy I really really trust, before i go down on him, i like him to stick it inside of me a couple of times. Get it nice and wet and then I will go down on him.

same here...

Originally posted by chula22

Mmmm, yes there's nothing quite like tasting yourself on your man. His cock, his hands, his face. Just licking off every last drop of your sweet juices. SOOOO FUCKING HOT!!!!!!!!!!!

i'd bet that i love the way you taste too but tastin my shots?!?

hell no...that's disgusting

...guys would never admit to this..nor would really want to do this...it's kinda like rubbing the blackboard with your nails...you just cover your ears and cringe hoping it will stop...

...you should ask a guy if he's had a girl perform oral sex, than keep the magical potion in her mouth, and share it with him in a kiss...

...only one person knows me on this and he knows how whacked I am...a girl did the above to me and I fuckin dug it...dont know if I would do it again and I certainly wouldnt aim for my mouth but just this one time sharing it was...religious...as was the sex...

...now im probably gonna hear it - but i am being honest...

Originally posted by joeg

yeah, maybe its just a guy thing....

unless i'm alone on this one...and maybe i'm just the only wierdo who doesn't like to taste cum....

Anyone want to jump in here??

Yeah kid i'm with you on that one...

i mean imagine yourself holding your hand to your lips about to taste it. I thought all of us had a little voice inside that prevented against this kind of stuff. you know, the one that screams "Hey!! HEY!!!! Maybe you should try getting out more!"

This Shit made me hard! Ok I dont mind tasting my cum if i came in a girls mouth or some time in her pussy and she wants me to eat her out afet which I have done. But damn Chula we have to do what ya posted :D;)

Mmmm, yes there's nothing quite like tasting yourself on your man. His cock, his hands, his face. Just licking off every last drop of your sweet juices. SOOOO FUCKING HOT!!!!!!!!!!!

:jawdrop: Baseball! Baseball, Baseball! Cold shower, Baseball!