Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Follow-up question to # of partners

tastyt

Okay, now that everyone's listed the numbers of partners they've had- tell me- do you remember their names???

And no I don't want you to actually list them here.

I do. But I blanked for a few minutes on two of them. Hey, it was six years ago after all!

Originally posted by klohe

I can remember all their 1st names, I admit I struggled too, but can only remember the last names of the ones I seriously dated.

Oh please, who cares about last names? :rolleyes:

I don't know if you've noticed this, but whenever I tell my Mom about someone I've met or someone I'm dating she always asks for his last name! Another friend's parent does the same thing. Is it a generational thing ya think??? :confused:

Actually I do have a written list. Awhile back a friend and I wrote up a list of names of partners we've had. She was driving and I was writing up both lists.

On a side note: The following summer we ended up being in a situation where a threesome was possible. That list popped into my head and was SKEEVED the F* out! The actual number didnt bother me as much as the people she slept with :puke: That was just with the men, she failed to mentioned how many women on that list.

Ugghh writing this just reminded me how grossed out I was that night.

Originally posted by tastyt

Okay, now that everyone's listed the numbers of partners they've had- tell me- do you remember their names???

i wish i did remember their names..at least some of them that way i can look them up and say yo wassup

my younger brother sometimes reminds me of them and he remembers their names...he'll say you remember so-so you used to bring over??i'm like who???

who sez weed doesn't kill dem, brain cells

Originally posted by xxlea

The actual number didnt bother me as much as the people she slept with :puke: That was just with the men, she failed to mentioned how many women on that list.

Ugghh writing this just reminded me how grossed out I was that night.

Ewwww!!!!!! There are definitely some places that need to have certain lines drawn......:eek:.

i remember all their names (at least their first names if thats all i knew). i remember their favorite position(s). i remember the size and shape of their clits. i remember what they felt like. i remember how i made them come. i remember the shape of their asses and the color of their eyes.

mmm... i love women.

i actually didn't realize how many people i had sex with until i wrote them down about 3 weeks ago (it took a few minutes to remember them all). it came up in conversation and i said about 10-11, the next day i began to write them down and all of sudden was at my actuall #. i couldn't believe i'd had sex with that many, i wasn't sure whether i should be proud of myself or disgusted.

I can remember all of the first names, and about half of the last names. One thing that bugs me though is my last weekend stand with this girl visiting from boston. I can never remember her name right away, and we were together for a whole weekend. I couldn't even remember her name while we were hanging out. And I have the hardest time with the names of the other people that were partying that weekend. There's a house full of girls, and I can only remember one girls name with relative ease, and I've known her about a year. Two weeks ago, I ran into the other girls from that house (my girl is back in boston) one of the girls whos name i couldn't remember asked me "So have you heard from Blahblah?" and I was like ooohhhh..that's her name. I have to ask another of my friends everytime i see these girls what their names are. one girl from that house...I remember her name being Lauryn, but I know that's not her name, then I remember the right name. DAMN!!!