Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Space Bought Out

geob69

WELL WELL WELL HERE IT IS INSIDE SCOOPE !!!DONALD THRUMP THE RICH GUY YES THATS RIGHT U ARE HEARING RIGHT DONNALD THRUMP BOUGH OUT DOWN AREA WERE SPACE IS LOCATED ALSO STRIP CLUB AND SOME SPACE BY BRICKELL TO BUILD NICE HOTELS ETC.

SO ACCORDING TO SOURCES INSIDE, SPACE WILL RELOCATE BUT I DONT KNOW THAT YET!!! BY THE END OFF THE YR DONT BE SURPRISED THAT SPACE WILL NOT BE IN DOWN TOWN NIETHER WILL THE STRIP CLUB GOLDRUSH.

"YES U MAY ASK THEY JUST REMODELED SPACE SO ITS B.S. WELL HEY I ASKED THAT AND INO IS THAT DONALD PAYED ALOT OFF $$$ TO HAV THEM LEAVE"

IM AM AS SHOCKED AS U ARE!!!

JUST SOME INFO FOR ALL U CLUBHEADS!!!

PEACE GEO!!!!!

:idea:

geo could take his shirts (since he doesn't like to wear them or is it being photographed in them?) and paste a picture of space on them; then turn around and sell the "limited edition geob69 space t-shirts" for 20 dollars a pop?

geo> just think, you could take the $ and invest in a REALLY nice pair of pants?

stac' quit the business woman these days...

Originally posted by staceyg5

geo could take his shirts (since he doesn't like to wear them or is it being photographed in them?) and paste a picture of space on them; then turn around and sell the "limited edition geob69 space t-shirts" for 20 dollars a pop?

geo> just think, you could take the $ and invest in a REALLY nice pair of pants?

stac' quit the business woman these days...

Stace, you're a hand full Darling.....;)

Unless there is a horse jockey convention, or Wizard of OZ reunion in town, I don't think they would sell very well. Well, actually Moby may be able to fit in one.

Originally posted by phrankadelic

uhhhh...last time i checked space bought the space in front of goldrush. space will move there next year and will become the "largest" club in the world.

but that's just what i heard.

The building that you are referring to is 34 11th st. That building has serious foundation problems and will be torn down.

act now and geo will even personally autograph your l.e. geo space tee and throw in a piece of pubic, oops i mean chest hair.

Only thursday afternoon and we're already gettin' raunchy......what is Friday night going to be like???? :D

Stro, don't worry, it's just a troll-attack. Space will be open for quite awhile more :)

Space did buy Warehouse 34. But they pretty much bought the property, since the actual building might as well be condemned due to the problems Terry mentioned....So look for a Space in some sort of purpose-built building in the near future. A first for Miami, since clubs around here usually take up residence in existing buildings...i.e. Level in it's theatre, crobar @ the cameo, Liquid in an old temple of sorts, etc...it'll be interesting to see a building built around a sound and lighting system, as opposed to the other way around.

And yeah, Space did buy 320, it was a news article over on cooljunkie a few months ago.

Originally posted by stronut

Well I just hope that Space doesn't shut down b4 the end of the year. I am from NYC and just bought tickets for Miami for 28th Dec. I am hoping to catch PVD there on 28th at Space. Trying to spend NewYears in Miami also.

I'm sure everyone will miss Space if in fact the rumor is true, but there are some new players building clubs in that area. As a matter of fact there is a HUGE project in the works for downtown Miami.

Originally posted by shroomy

Well Stacey, we know its not chest hair :)

attachment.php?s=&postid=421874

my last offer:

buy 2 l.e. geob9 space tee's and we'll even throw in a bruce lee action figure?

okay, going to stop now cause i'm crack'n myself up.

geo> no play'a hate'n here hun. we're all one big happy family!

Originally posted by shroomy

Unless there is a horse jockey convention, or Wizard of OZ reunion in town, I don't think they would sell very well. Well, actually Moby may be able to fit in one.

not true charlie, might tell my neighbor bout this special deal since he is "vertically challanged".

To tell you the truth, all I saw was geo coming in with info and people jumping on him/doing the same kind of crap I thought we were trying to purge this bboard of.

Don't bitch about attacks and then jump in and incite someone /to/ respond.

Least that's my very opinionated opinion.

Whatever; as always, maturity reigns supreme.

Rene'