Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is crying sexxy?

chula22

Originally posted by blueguy808

For me nothing is more of a turn off than a girl crying...I just feel so helpless. I once had a girl cry during sex. It was really wierd. She said they were good tears and to keep going, but it was strange. needless to say...this girl had issues.

HEY!!!! I've cried during sex bc it was just soooo amazing that I couldn't contain my emotion...that doesn't mean that I have issues!!!

As for guys crying...most of the time it's a turn off, unless I really care for the guy and I'm like "AWWW...BABY!!!!" Then I wanna hold him and take away his pain.

I love it when guys cry, it shows that there sensitive and stuff.

Ughh I hate when they try to be all macho and like shrug things off like nothign is bothering them but you know it is, and they dont wanna cry cause then they feel like a pussy.

I see nothing wrong in crying

Originally posted by klohe

HEY!!!! I've cried during sex bc it was just soooo amazing that I couldn't contain my emotion...that doesn't mean that I have issues!!!

As for guys crying...most of the time it's a turn off, unless I really care for the guy and I'm like "AWWW...BABY!!!!" Then I wanna hold him and take away his pain.

Ok, so the crying during sex wasn't the only thing...there were other things pointing towards her instability. I was also only her third sexual partner and her first repeat performer.

Def. not sexual for me, and I'm not going to say "I love it when a guy cries" because I don't like it when anyone cries! But it is awesome when you're w/one who doesn't feel ashamed to cry in front of you. It's like some major connection when the two of you are sobbing in each other's arms after a big fight. And when he's the only one crying, I guess my maternal instincts kick in because I just wanna hug him and protect him and never let go!

Only Cried Once, and now after that I realised that love is bullshit...

However Im still looking, like sucker at the goldrush, or that last dotcom guy who put up the site that broke the camels back or that idiot that bought the last share of stock at the peak price... Now all I hold on to is a hope that what i experieced was "Fools Gold" or what I experienced was a bullshit relationship not love, and I hope That there is "TrueGold" out there....

(keep in mind its late and im just rambling out loud... but i think you know what i mean)

Originally posted by atomicapples

i cry everyday, not like all out crying, but sometimes i have to cry myself to sleep cuz im soo sad...

I think that apples deserves an AWWWWWWWWW

crying is the hook.. I always cry when I talk about my past but thats because that shit is really painful so I dont talk about it that much but when I do talk abou it the sex is great

only time ive ever seen a guy cry was when my ex- bf shed a tear at a sad part in a movie...........thats about it. also my father broke down in front me which was SOOOOOOO weird, but it was right after my mom moved out so it was a really hard time :(

i hate crying in front of people.......i usually do it alone in my room cuz i dont want anyone to know