Clubplanet Nightlife Community

would you let 2 of your friends have sex on your bed?

echostar

would you let 2 of your friends have sex on your bed?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. would you let 2 of your friends have sex on your bed?

• yes
    • no

YUKKY! You know what? Chula has a little story to tell, But I warn you it is a really disgustingly nasty story.

Ok, so Chula was chillin in her friends house one day. Chula's friend had a few people over, two of which were dating at the time. Now, we were just listening to music, having a few drinks and kickin back.

So one of the guests leaves the living room and is supposedly headed to the bathroom. BUT...then the other guest gets up and walks away as well. Now being tipsy Chula and her friend didnt really pay attention to the fact that the two guests had disappeared for a while. So Chula's friend asked her to go see that the two guests were ok.

MAN! They were more than ok. I went towards the bathroom which of course was unoccupied, but one of tjhe bedroom doors were closed, so I tried opening the door and it was locked. One of the guests has the nerve to ask "who"? HAHAHA! So Chula was like open the door. Chula could hear alittle discusison going on so after a couple of secs one of them unlocks the door and then says CUM IN!

When Chula entered the room the smell of sex was overwhelming:yuck:

So when i look over to the bed one was on top of the other Butt ass naked! I was like whoa! I didnt need to see all this. So I quietly excused myself and let them finish but Chula didnt tell her friend what she saw. She opted to mind her business.

Well the next day Chula and her friend were cleaning up the house. When Chula's friend was cleaning the bedroom that the two guests were occupying he found something that was purely nasty.

He found a white t-shirt under the bed. BUT........:( the t-shirt was covered with SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:puke:

SO I was like Holy SHIT!!:laugh: So then Chula told her friend that she did catch Romeo and his boyfriend fucking in the room!

Anyhow, The two guests were no longer welcumed to Chula's friend's house.

THE END

basically no. but there are always exceptions. like, if they let me watch. j/k!

one time i asked this girl to look after my cat and told her she could stay at my apartment a few nights if she needed to while i was gone. WELL! she stayed there 12 out of 12 nights AND had sex in my bed, did not change the sheets, and did not tell me, until a few days AFTER i had slept in the bed after them. :blank:

i wouldnt but i had two of my friends do something in the back of my car. i didnt really let them, but then i forgot about it. my other friend reminded me and i was like,..AHH FUCK!! not quite sure what they did back there but im sure u can imagine :rolleyes:

peace out

gianni

No not on my bed, but lol one time I had a few people over at my house, it was me my ex and some friends, so me and him went to my room to have sex. so ok my sister's room is rite next to mine and her bed is very loud, so all of a sudden we hear her bed making noises and stuff, so we stop and listen and his friend and gf were like fucking on my sister's bed, and to this day she doenst know about it lol

Originally posted by romy20

No not on my bed, but lol one time I had a few people over at my house, it was me my ex and some friends, so me and him went to my room to have sex. so ok my sister's room is rite next to mine and her bed is very loud, so all of a sudden we hear her bed making noises and stuff, so we stop and listen and his friend and gf were like fucking on my sister's bed, and to this day she doenst know about it lol

make sure she doesnt read the clubplanet sex board!!!

peace out

gianni

nopes...

This isnt a brothel or whore house, take your girls to your whatever I dont care if you have to do it in the street on a cardboard box, your naked ass isnt touching my pillows sheets and so forth, then theres cum and poom poom juice all over nah i dont need that in my life... pass...