Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Vinly Review****

pglkm

Danny Tenaglia went nuts last night..nonstop hard steady beats all night....he kept pounding the beats out in your ears until you begged him to stop..but he didn't stop.. no Danny was evil..he kept it banging until you danced so much your knees felt like exploding...

last night was one of the best nights that i have heard Danny spin ever..he was vicsious..evil...and he made sure you had no doubts about why he is the man....he made is point loud and clear...he is taken his game to a land nobody knows about..and few that have ever been there if any....

DANNY TENAGLIA IS THE MAN!!!ENOUGH SAID!!!!

when he comes to the factory on nov 21..we really have no clue what we are in for..he is going to pound it to ya hardcore..like nobody can......its going to be a sick night....

I was also there last night. WOW! Every time I hear Danny I get a ton more respect for him. He is such the fucking man. Just wouldn't let me rest for one minute. Stayed till around 8:30 and should have just slept at Vinyl seeing that I'll be back there in a few hours. Can't wait for Burridge and Van M tonight, but I just don't think anyone can rock Vinyl like my boy Mr. Tenaglia.

I really have nothing new to add to this conversation. I just really really really dig Danny. : )

Danny Tenaglia restores my faith in humanity, in life, in this city. I have yet to be at one of his parties, here or miami, where I wasn't screaming my head off from ecstacy (the emotional kind, not the little pills). so if you're ever at vinyl, yes, the crazy chick with the shaved head who's jumping and screaming is me. don't worry, I'm harmless.

unfortunately, he's so hard-hitting it's kept me from the clubs lately...I don't have the energy to keep up with him. I either end up awkwardly flailing coz my body's so tired there's no rythm left in it, or end up frustrated that my body can't keep up with my soul. ah, the irony. : )

on halloween, vinyl was selling I-heart-NY t-shirts--they had written "DAN" before the "NY" so it read "I-heart-danNY"...I almost bought one on the spot.

I plan to make one soon.

FireGirl

we are truly bless to have dj with this kind of talent in NY...we need more dj's with this kind of talent to represent ny and the us..i know danny has his on style..but when did he get so hard...last night as soon as we walk in there till like 7:30..he was nonstop steady hard beats....he really put me in another world..but far one of my best nights..then again i say that everytime i goto vinly.....

hey anyone know where to get tickets for thankgiving eve...danny is going to tear shit up..like never before..

i like jonathan peters and junior..but right now danny tenaglia is in a class by himself....no contest...

Originally posted by cesarleo

We do have other DJ's with as much talent in this city.....aka Roger Sanchez, Erick Morrillo, Morales etc....maybe not as hard hitting but on the same level esp. internationally.:)

.........nah they are certainly talented as hell and are more talented than 99.9% of deejays in da world............but DT is a level above and beyond ;)

18 to get in....and exit has a good lineup for thanksgiving eve..but danny tenaglia first time spinning at the factory is intense..i don't know if i could pass that up for anything..i can't image how he will spin....thank god i went last friday...i'm still thinking about it...someone told me puff daddy was there..don't know if it is true...i did see some models..

Also made it to Vinyl Friday.

Perfect situation, big crew.......more females than males, plenty of treats, bangin beats.

Vinyl is definately the best venue in the sity these days.

Anyone know what song he came on with around 4:00, it had the sickest hard-tribal beat that he looped over this other song. I gotta find out what it was.

and i have never heard DT spin. I do have one of his CD's, and it doesnt seem that great to me. Are his CD's like his live sets, and can someone give me a good examlpe of what he spins, i really whan to see him, but havent been able to get any of my friends out lately. Some one please give me the low down on DT.

Originally posted by calmdwn

and i have never heard DT spin. I do have one of his CD's, and it doesnt seem that great to me. Are his CD's like his live sets, and can someone give me a good examlpe of what he spins, i really whan to see him, but havent been able to get any of my friends out lately. Some one please give me the low down on DT.

danny Infact plays ALOT like his Cds.The tempo is slower because he plays slower than most--more Darker Deeper,grooves as opposed to more synthy stuff @ 140 beats per minute,he lays grooves, but lately (the last 2 mos) Since the "Exit/Factory Invasion" he "s been playing a little differently:rolleyes:

Live, Danny is and isn't like his CD's. I felt the same way too about his stuff when i first heard it because i thought it was too downtempo and low-energy for me.

The diff. is that you haven't heard that LIVE. It takes on a WHOLE new character. You really need an excellent soundsystem to do deep/tribal house justice, otherwise a lot is lost.

All i have to say is, GO. You will not regret it and you WILL understand why he is often regarded as "the dj's dj."