Clubplanet Nightlife Community

shredded my tongue

senorfern

So I rolled on Saturday night and had a great time. I wake up sunday afternoon to find my tongue totally shredded. I sometimes bite my cheek/tongue when I roll due to the jaw clenching, but this weekend was the worst case so far. Uuuugh, it hurts like a mo-fo too.

How does everyone deal with the jaw clenching, tongue/cheek biting?

I chewed up my mouth so bad last weekend it sidelined me this weekend. I wasn't able to put a thing in my mouth for two days. I woke up in the morning or I should say afternoon and my mouth looked like I was saving nuts for the winter. I was so mangled I don't even remember doing it. The last thing I do remember was sitting on the speaker at Vinyl buggin out.

I still have 4 holes in my cheek and until today I was only able to chew on the right side of my mouth. The scars are pretty intense. The pain got so bad at one point I almost went to the hospital.

From now on I will always have something in my mouth when I roll!!!!

never happens to me...

i usually suck on my tongue the whole time... i've also found confort sucking the tip of a glowstick, just don't break it the taste is horrible..

i hate sweet tastes while rolling so i stay away from candy, gum as long as it's not new will get my by but my jaw feels like falling off the next day...

Ughhhhhhhh that happens to me like 90% of the time!!!

I don't feel the pain while im rolling but the next day omgggggg its so painful. There have been times when i wasnt even able to eat for the next day.

its not my tongue but my inside cheek that i bite, and its all bitten and ughhh gross

i know this is gonna sound wierd but when i start to bite down and grind my teeth when im rolling thats when im know im fucked up or gonna roll haha

just pop like 1000 mg of magnesium like an hour before you roll. one function of magnesium is the relaxation of muscles in the body. you bite down when rolling b/c E depletes magnesium in your body something evil. so if your body does not have enough magnesium, you are gonna wake up with a sore jaw/torn up mouth. i used to always mess up my jaw when i was rolling, but since i started with the magnesium...smooth sailing.

Originally posted by gnice

I chewed up my mouth so bad last weekend it sidelined me this weekend. I wasn't able to put a thing in my mouth for two days. I woke up in the morning or I should say afternoon and my mouth looked like I was saving nuts for the winter. I was so mangled I don't even remember doing it. The last thing I do remember was sitting on the speaker at Vinyl buggin out.

I still have 4 holes in my cheek and until today I was only able to chew on the right side of my mouth. The scars are pretty intense. The pain got so bad at one point I almost went to the hospital.

From now on I will always have something in my mouth when I roll!!!!

i totally feel what you are goign through. went toe xit fri night woke up sat night could not chew a damn thing. i couldnt even drink a beer it hurt sooooo bad. i m def bringing my football mouth piece next time lol.

Everytime I camr home My cheeks were distroyed and my tounge was chewed up badly.

I tried chewing gum and lollypops but nothing helped!

For me chewing on straws was the only thing that helped.

i would stuff them in my pocket and a few days later I was like oh this is what happened to this ..

Teeheehee

Originally posted by djsquillz

just pop like 1000 mg of magnesium like an hour before you roll. one function of magnesium is the relaxation of muscles in the body. you bite down when rolling b/c E depletes magnesium in your body something evil. so if your body does not have enough magnesium, you are gonna wake up with a sore jaw/torn up mouth. i used to always mess up my jaw when i was rolling, but since i started with the magnesium...smooth sailing.

thats a good idea, im gonna have to make a trip to GNC

Originally posted by gnice

I woke up in the morning or I should say afternoon and my mouth looked like I was saving nuts for the winter.

This statement above had me laughing for awhile here. I'm sorry that I am laughing at your pain, but this image has me at tears.

Anyway, I find that having sweet stuff in my mouth stinks when I am peaking. Gum always becomes this weird texture and sticks to my teeth. My teeth hurt the next day from too much candy also.

What I find helpful, and costs $0, is to go to the bar, and pick up those red, plastic stirrers/straws that they give out with drinks. just chew on that thing until it becomes putty. it's great, except for the occasional plastic film you get in your mouth. you just spit it out. :)