Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How do make quick money!?

XxS87xX

I need 500 dollars. How do you make quick money? I found out this morning that I didn't pay my car insurance bill last month (250) and now i owe for this month but i thought I paid it ( to my father) but I am always asking for recipts and he neva gives them and I have really bad memory ( I dont know why, maybe weed) so I really really think I paid but i have to come up with it becasue I cant prove it. So how do I come up with a quick 500 dollars. :(

Sorry to bother you guys with my problems

Originally posted by XxS87xX

I need 500 dollars. How do you make quick money? I found out this morning that I didn't pay my car insurance bill last month (250) and now i owe for this month but i thought I paid it ( to my father) but I am always asking for recipts and he neva gives them and I have really bad memory ( I dont know why, maybe weed) so I really really think I paid but i have to come up with it becasue I cant prove it. So how do I come up with a quick 500 dollars. :(

how fast do you need it?

how long will it take for you to pay back?

I need it at least by next week. But I couldn't borrow from you DG model ( if you were offering) but that was the kindest thing man! I'm gonna have to not spend at all and try to come up with something Hey Club kat - a man whore! Can ya be my first customer?

i was gonna say man whore but someone beat me to it

how bout strip??

ok, serious answers

hmmm

do u know how to bartend?

be a waiter for awhile?

first thing you should do is call your insurance company and let them know you might be late and see if they'll work with you. they might let you pay part of it now and part of it later and might even let you be late. if you've got a good payment record they might be flexible. this happened to me once and i called and they worked something out with me. be positive and polite and don't make tons of pathetic excuses and it should go okay. if it sounds like the person you're talking to is in a bad mood (if it's a random customer service agent), ask for their supervisor or just call back and talk to someone else. or you may need to speak directly to your agent, i'm not sure. it's worth a try!

oh - off the top of my head, to make quick $$, see if you can get a coat check gig. easiest money i ever made - and no tax forms to fill out, at least not in my case - it was all under the table. no long training period either. you can walk away with a bunch of cash your first night in some cases.

good luck!

I need it at least by next week. But I couldn't borrow from you DG model ( if you were offering) but that was the kindest thing man! I'm gonna have to not spend at all and try to come up with something Hey Club kat - a man whore! Can ya be my first customer?

aiight.. then go with the man whorring or start selling shit you dont need around the house...