Clubplanet Nightlife Community

thick vs. thin

glamourama

Stils for Dress up, Plats for Casual...

however depends on the type of stilletos some are just ridiculous, sooooo pointy you could kill a roach in the corner of your apt... and some plats are insanely big you look like G'damn Frankenstein.. both in moderation with the proper out fits make me go crazy... love girls with sexy shoes... uggggh!!!

• 3 weeks later...

=stiletos are classic and just look fabulous, but they are IMPOSSIBLE to dance in. i've tried it a couple of times and its very difficult because the range of motion in your ankles is restricted. plus you're running the risk of twisting your ankle or falling on your face. not worth the trouble. if platforms are just not your style a great alternative if you want to dance are those heels that kind of look like rulers. ya i realize platforms are out but they are just too comfortable for dancing.

stilettos are good to wear...hmmm it depends on the shoe.. i tend to wear the shoe in...you have to keep wearing them in order to make them comfortable, best stilettos to get is from nine west, boots from steve madden, platforms are still good to wear, i still wear them occassionally but resorting to sneakers in late nite clubs are always the best.

:bounce:

cd

Originally posted by zlatang

so true and so fashionable....fasion is NOT about feeling comfy but looking fabulous...it's all about sacrifice, LOL.

platforms are so mid-90s....history....

:bounce:

Easy for a guy to say... I'd like to see you stuff your tootsies into stilettos and attempt to dance all night. :rolleyes:

I don't have the first clue as to whether or not platforms are still "in" or not, I just know I still love em!

I never wear stilettos. I love high heels like 3 or 3 1/2 inches, but def not the pointy things..u would never catch me in them...

I do love platforms though...especially some platform knee high boots...:o)

as far as dancing in clubs..i always wear comfortable no heels shoes or sneakers(raves) u wont catch me dancing with high heels, cuz if the music is good am there dancing about 6 or more hours no joking...so comfort is the most important at clubs

Guest MissJilly5

I also prefer to wear knee-high boots...you can put your ID and $$$ in them ad they won't fall out. Platforms are SO much easier to dance in.