Which DJ would you most like to fuck?

vixenfoxxy

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by trancend

dj rap IS fuckin hot....

went to this party at the Root in Boulder (CO) and got there a little to late for the good shit..took some pills and hung out with the promoters and as usual he was surrounded by attractive women ...went to breakfast with them and chilled all sunday into the night with the crowd...had alot of fun and met some really nice people...one of those girls was DJ Rap...i didnt know until a few days later when he paged me and was like "yo how did u like DJ Rap" I about flipped on him for not telling me..she is a very cool down to earth girl..she is a angel as well...

:bounce:

Originally posted by uprock

fellas-

this is my first post......i just couldn't resist.

you know dj rap used to be a guy right?????:eek:

thats down right BLASPHMEY! (sp?)

if she was i couldnt tell and trust me i was admiring everything she had from head to toe...as discreetly as possible...id still get with her she is awesome person not to mention a good dj and beautifull to boot...that body couldnt have been a guy...

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

Yeah.....He's a hottie. He's also a very nice guy in real life. He doesn't have a huge ego like you would think b/c of all the stuff he does......His accent is soooooo cute!!!!!

yea he definitely is a nice guy... i met him 2x... once on trl <he was sitting behind me in the audience lol> so i reached behind and shook his hand and i was like "hi!!" hehe... and once in hunka bunka back in april... the owner was kickin us all out but i knew one of the bouncers there so he took us to the booth and skribble didnt want us leavin without talkin to us first... real cool guy... his accent is adorable lol and hes just a hottie.

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

Don't be shy, it's okay......:laugh:

Good...Trying to stay outta trouble, but you how well that works...

Where have you been hiding at????

hurt myself for a bit.. coulnd't dance at all. and you know if scrambles can't dance well theres no reason for me to go out.

trying to conserve money as well.

but i actually hit factory this past week and i had a blast. music was sick.haven't tore it up in a while. sf dancers are horrid though.

danced all night. legs were broken. other than that just laying low ya know.

Originally posted by scramble360

hurt myself for a bit.. coulnd't dance at all. and you know if scrambles can't dance well theres no reason for me to go out.

trying to conserve money as well.

but i actually hit factory this past week and i had a blast. music was sick.haven't tore it up in a while. sf dancers are horrid though.

danced all night. legs were broken. other than that just laying low ya know.

I hear ya on the hurt issue.....I have a pulled hamstring, yet I continue to go out and dance....Oh well, either it will get better or I'll hurt it more. I am hoping for the first of the two...... I do agree the SF dancers are not up to par these days.....