Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Exit Friday Pix -- Only A Few For Now

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by rdancer

Thanks I always wanted to look like a HS Kid, guess when I get older I wont look that Uhh! OLD. !DICK

When you get older.. only then will you experiance the true parties on Saturday nights. As for calling me a dick..... I'm actually laughing at you right now.

Realz..

glad u like the cd...make sure you come thru dec 7th...I pull out a lot more shit when i play live....I never got the whole justin H experience when he was doing the red room but i do remember reading post after post about it...all good things...the last few weeks room has been pretty empty from what i saw....dont know how jay speed did on fri i was on the main floor most the night....but im hoping to have all you CP heads roll up in there for me and paulie's set...Im preparing already....plus red cd pt 2 is almost complete...

Mike BuGouT

Originally posted by snappy139

When you get older.. only then will you experiance the true parties on Saturday nights. As for calling me a dick..... I'm actually laughing at you right now.

For your info I can Xpirience 21 and over Parties I have past that age. As for calling you a dick im sorry, your name isn't Richard I should have know better :)

Nice pics.. you guys look like you had a good time.. don't listen to any negitivity.. good looking peeps in the pics.. Geeze, I'm sure I can dig up picks of me partying and dancing all night and I'd look like shit so who cares.. besides I'm nearly 25 and I don't remember any guys or girls looking like that when I was that age..!

Hope to meet some, if not all of you on Friday! Look for me.. or just yell VAMPIE! lol

Enjoy your youth.. party without regret, but don't kill yourself.. moderation is the key..