Clubplanet Nightlife Community

MaGilicuti's Offical "What's Everyone Doing for New Year's Eve" Thread

Probably gonna get a lot of heat for making an "Official" thread for being a new guy but fuck it. Just wanted to see what everyone was doing, maybe get some ideas for what i am gonna do.

Went to Cheetah last year, was pretty hot i think, only costs me about 100 for admission i think. I wanted to hit world but wasn't sure of the music/crowd then. Kinda early to post this but....

Last year I made a fool of myself (as always) at a downtown housparty. For Y2K, I got a hotel room in Times Square with a view overlooking broadway and the crowds. People called me crazy for going to Times Square on Y2K, but I was not nervous. This year though, I am a bit nervous. So I'm off to Hunter Mountain or the Hamptons...my plans aren't finalized yet, but I don't think I'll be hanging out in NYC for this one.

i think i am gonna hit up "Rocket" (i think its called) in DC Armory. The lineup includes : Armand Van Helden, Charles Feelgood, Scott Henry, and its only $ 40. The place is huge ( 10 000 capacity), the vibe is awesome...so i think it should be fun. This past saturday went to "Radiate" at the same venue for PVD...blew my mind away...

Originally posted by magilicuti

Russian Tea House sounds interesting.

With all nyc club parties do you think girls will actually pay those crazy prices to party though? Anyone else got an opinion?

I for a fact know the Russian Tea Room will be a great time. Its limited tix, only 1200 and its going to blow things away. 7 hours of open bar in an elegant setting like that? Amazing hot women will be there, trust me, I've been to parties by the same guys im doing this with. Definitely a smattering of celebs, models, etc... Who cares if its a little more mainstream... its New Years and I feel like partying in style. I'll be more underground the other 364 days of the year!

=O

Sides, there's always afterhours ;)

Im gonna be at a wedding out in teh Hamptons. i cant wait. I've been to a club for New Years for about the past 5 years. I'm gonna be totally trashed sleep out there and then i have work 4-12 new years day. I'm gonna be soooooo hung over.. lol.. so excited :D :D :D

• 2 weeks later...

Went to WORLD last year, good time!! on tv and all awesome

and I am doing it again this year....loser I know, but I had a great time last year and tickets for general admis. is on 75 dollars!!

no open bar but when who needs that....drink before you go or maybe meet a hot/nice guy to buy them for you?!?!? just kidding

now I am questioning my choice here: I didn't have a good year this year, well who really did?!?!? and DO NOT DO NOT want a repeat of this past year!!

I really don't know, i could go crazy mainstream and go to world, make fun of carson and enjoy pop culture, but id much rather go to twilo...wait....oh..shit..well, i guess i'll go see howells at vinyl, or maybe avoid nyc altogether and just go upstate and eat mushrooms, so many choices....Im soooo confused, where are all the dj's? I want it to be like it used to be!!! ok,...im done whining, but hey, its not where you are, but who you're with that really matters...to my old twilo crew, drop me a pm with your ideas for NYE thanx, PLUR

-_-Mikey-_-