Clubplanet Nightlife Community

MaGilicuti's Offical "What's Everyone Doing for New Year's Eve" Thread

Clubmouse: you are right World is extremely mainstream and it isn't like it use to be......BUT why spend all that money to go anywhere else when you can go there all the time?!?!?!

World is only 75 dollars!!

Anyway it is who you are with that is important, I just wanted to add my thought in here. WHo am I anyway except some bitter shorty who just wants to dance and am stuck up in school with the snow and blah blah

_______

When one door closes another door opens; but we so often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door, that we do not see the ones which open for us.

- Helen Keller

Park Avenue Entertainment in association with Urban

Promotions and Sound Principles presents:

New Years Eve at the Russian Tea Room -

Hands down, this will be the event in NYC to be at! Come

celebrate the

New Year in an extravagant, beautiful setting... toast your

champagne as

the clock strikes 12 in a venue that has undergone millions

of dollars of

renovations to make it perhaps the most spectacular and eye

appealing venue

in all of New York.

The Russian Tea Room

150 West 57th Street

between 6th & 7th Avenues

Proper Attire

21+

Hours

9:00pm - 4:00am

-4 floors of excitement

-3 Dance Floors

-7 hours of excitement

-Countdown by celebrity guest hosts & Special performances

-Dozens of entertainers ranging from fire eaters, to

stiltwalkers, to sword

swallowers.

-TOP SHELF OPEN BAR 9pm - 4am

-Champagne toast at midnight

-Hors d'Oeuvres all night

-Buffet Dinner between 9pm - 11pm

-Bagels at 3am

Pricing:

$150 Level Tickets --

Access to all of the above except the 4th, VIP floor.

$250 Level Tickets -- VIP

Access to the much coveted VIP area (fourth floor) which

include all of

the above plus:

Private buffet stations

Private bar

Private security

Enough champagne to last until 2003

And other special suprises...

$300 Level Tickets -- Dinner, Russian Tea Room's best!

-Access to all of the above

-5 course pre-fixe meal (menu sent upon request)

-Your own table all night long

Music:

1st Floor - DJ Nick Zarin Ackerman spinning 80's and Rock

2nd Floor - DJ Trick spinning hip hop and classics

3rd Floor -

DJ Lars - From Germany, former on tour DJ with Boy George,

and on MTV.

DJ Richie Luvv spinning House (Urban promos own and

resident throughout

NYC)

DJ Matt Hamburg spinning House (Urban promos own and

resident throughout

NYC)

DJ Mike Canino spinning Trance (Resident for Centro Fly

Thurs and Abaya

Fridays)

Cash or credit cards are accepted for ticket orders.

This event is limited in availabilty and selling fast!

ARE YOU SERIOUS WITH YOUR REPLY......

WHY couldn't a girl pay for that?????????????? MAGILICUTI

I might have said that World was cheap and all possibly implying that a "girl" couldn't pay for it, but I meant it b/c "I" do not see the point when on any other weekend "I" can go to the same place for lot's cheaper!!!!!!!

Yes I can feel the arguements already about NYE being a special night and you should be willing to pay any amount and I agree totally!!!!! BUT TO EACH THERE OWN.......

Plus, this NYE thing is much deeper for me so I best keep this and my other opinions to myself!!

not saying girls have less money just that the girls i know are always talking about how expensive a regular night at nyc is let alone a night on new years eve. sorry if i offended anyone.

i am just wondering if a girl would go pay for something like that when they could get a guy to bring them somewhere instead y'know? that is kinda what i meant

Originally posted by magilicuti

not saying girls have less money just that the girls i know are always talking about how expensive a regular night at nyc is let alone a night on new years eve. sorry if i offended anyone.

i am just wondering if a girl would go pay for something like that when they could get a guy to bring them somewhere instead y'know? that is kinda what i meant

you are basically asking where are the single girls going to be at, right? lol i actually asked the same question cuz NYE tends to be one of those holidays that are "couple oriented" actually the rtr is where my friend and i are thinking of going to for nye. although we havent made any definte plans yet... i dunno, nye is also one of those overrated holidays, but you HAVE to do somehting... :tongue:

There is no way in hell I would go to a NYE party thrown by the guys of "Park Ave Entertainment". They are the same guys who threw the party at Etoile last year.

Last year they claimed there would be a limited # of tix sold....BULLSHIT!!! The place was beyond overcrowded! They sold 100's more than they claimed to. (this is a fact)

The line to get in was also a joke. I had friends who got there at 9:15, but did not actually get into the place until 11:45!!! The door was VERy unorganized.

There were also promises of open bar until 6am....yeah too bad the place closed at 4am.

The party may sound good on paper, but trust me...it's not.

Do not trust the lying sacks of shit who are throwing the party at the Russian Tea Room. Do yourself a favor and find another place to chill on New Years.

If you do go...don't say I didnt warn you!!!

Originally posted by bobbyzman

There is no way in hell I would go to a NYE party thrown by the guys of "Park Ave Entertainment". They are the same guys who threw the party at Etoile last year.

Last year they claimed there would be a limited # of tix sold....BULLSHIT!!! The place was beyond overcrowded! They sold 100's more than they claimed to. (this is a fact)

The line to get in was also a joke. I had friends who got there at 9:15, but did not actually get into the place until 11:45!!! The door was VERy unorganized.

There were also promises of open bar until 6am....yeah too bad the place closed at 4am.

The party may sound good on paper, but trust me...it's not.

Do not trust the lying sacks of shit who are throwing the party at the Russian Tea Room. Do yourself a favor and find another place to chill on New Years.

If you do go...don't say I didnt warn you!!!

shit, guess i'm not going to russian tea house :cool:

anyone want to defend this? allegation?