Clubplanet Nightlife Community

As she sits on my face I begin to tickle her clit with my tongue

Guest gabo

Guest gabo

...She lets out a series of moans and starts to move her pussy all over my face, getting every part of my head soaking wet with her juices.I put two fingers inside of her pussy as I suck on her clit... and I dont let go till I hear her say "I am going to cum!" With me massaging her g-spot and manipulating her clit she tells me she is about to cum, so I stop right before she is about to explode. When she catches up to her breathing I start again with soft licks on the clit slowly getting into a nice suck, with my fingers inside of her... As I continue this I feel her start to quiver and she is gasping for air so that she can let out a loud moan, 2 min later She says that she is going to cum and to please let her cum!! I say that I will let her cum... when I want her to cum! And as she is about to explode I stop. With her body working up a sweat, she begs me and says that she will do anything I want if I let her cum, But I don't give in to her pleads right then. I lift her off my face and lay her on the bed with her long hair wrapped around my hand, pulling it tight so that she has no movement on her own. I give her one long tug of her hair and tell her that she is a nasty little whore! Then with her still on her stomach I start to move lower towards her ass. I gently rub my face on her cheeks going in a side to side motion... I have my hands firmly placed on either cheek massaging them... Then I raise one hand and smack it so hard that it leaves a red hand print, she lets out a loud yell that pleases me. I raise my other hand and smack her other cheek just as hard leaving another hand print. With her ass in the air and begging to be fucked, I put ice cubes on her pink ass trying to sooth the sting. I then begin licking the water off her cheeks, and slowly run my tongue over her tight little asshole. She lets out a very long moan followed by her saying" you're so nasty"... And this gets me going even more so I just bury my face in her ass Licking her ass, pussy and fingering her at the same time!! She hands me a vibrator and tells me to fuck her hard with it. I get some lube and pour it down her ass crack letting it drip down and smear it all over her throbbing pussy. I take the vibrator and rub it all around getting it all slippery... without turning it on, I slowly slip it inside of her twisting it as I go. When I get it all the way inside of her i pull it back out and push it back in but from another angle, she tries to move her ass back and forth and tries to get me to ram it in her, but I just go even slower. With the vibrator all the way inside of her I begin licking her ass again, and I turn on the vibrator at the same time. With my free hand I start to rub the clit dripping with lube. She begins to spazim like she take can't take what I am doing to her and is moaning uncontrolably, as her moans get louder I start ramming the vibrator inside of her. Then all of a sudden she looks like she is gasping for air as to say something but cant talk! Her body starts to shake As She catches her breath and screams " I AM CUMMING! With me not letting go of her, she continues to cum soaking the bed sheets and having it run down my arm! I quickly lay on my back and scoot myself under her pussy and continue sucking on her clit, with the vibrator still pounding away... I get her juices running down my face as I swallow mouthful's of her cum! when it is all over and she is still panting like a dog and soaked with sweat, she Hops on top of me and...

Originally posted by gabo

...She lets out a series of moans and starts to move her pussy all over my face, getting every part of my head soaking wet with her juices.I put two fingers inside of her pussy as I suck on her clit... and I dont let go till I hear her say "I am going to cum!" With me massaging her g-spot and manipulating her clit she tells me she is about to cum, so I stop right before she is about to explode. When she catches up to her breathing I start again with soft licks on the clit slowly getting into a nice suck, with my fingers inside of her... As I continue this I feel her start to quiver and she is gasping for air so that she can let out a loud moan, 2 min later She says that she is going to cum and to please let her cum!! I say that I will let her cum... when I want her to cum! And as she is about to explode I stop. With her body working up a sweat, she begs me and says that she will do anything I want if I let her cum, But I don't give in to her pleads right then. I lift her off my face and lay her on the bed with her long hair wrapped around my hand, pulling it tight so that she has no movement on her own. I give her one long tug of her hair and tell her that she is a nasty little whore! Then with her still on her stomach I start to move lower towards her ass. I gently rub my face on her cheeks going in a side to side motion... I have my hands firmly placed on either cheek massaging them... Then I raise one hand and smack it so hard that it leaves a red hand print, she lets out a loud yell that pleases me. I raise my other hand and smack her other cheek just as hard leaving another hand print. With her ass in the air and begging to be fucked, I put ice cubes on her pink ass trying to sooth the sting. I then begin licking the water off her cheeks, and slowly run my tongue over her tight little asshole. She lets out a very long moan followed by her saying" you're so nasty"... And this gets me going even more so I just bury my face in her ass Licking her ass, pussy and fingering her at the same time!! She hands me a vibrator and tells me to fuck her hard with it. I get some lube and pour it down her ass crack letting it drip down and smear it all over her throbbing pussy. I take the vibrator and rub it all around getting it all slippery... without turning it on, I slowly slip it inside of her twisting it as I go. When I get it all the way inside of her i pull it back out and push it back in but from another angle, she tries to move her ass back and forth and tries to get me to ram it in her, but I just go even slower. With the vibrator all the way inside of her I begin licking her ass again, and I turn on the vibrator at the same time. With my free hand I start to rub the clit dripping with lube. She begins to spazim like she take can't take what I am doing to her and is moaning uncontrolably, as her moans get louder I start ramming the vibrator inside of her. Then all of a sudden she looks like she is gasping for air as to say something but cant talk! Her body starts to shake As She catches her breath and screams " I AM CUMMING! With me not letting go of her, she continues to cum soaking the bed sheets and having it run down my arm! I quickly lay on my back and scoot myself under her pussy and continue sucking on her clit, with the vibrator still pounding away... I get her juices running down my face as I swallow mouthful's of her cum! when it is all over and she is still panting like a dog and soaked with sweat, she Hops on top of me and...

... looks at me with a mischeivious glint in her eyes... of course my cock is hard and throbbing... her taste, her smell, the arch of her back, the sound of her screams was too much for me to handle... she straddles me and begins kissing me slowly, moaning softly deep within her throat. her nails run down my chest and i reach up and grab her face, getting more and more into this passionate kiss, trying to ignore the intense need to flip her over and bury my cock into her beautifully tight asshole. no, i restrained myself. her hands worked their way farther down and scraped across my stomach... her dripping pussy was now right above my ridgid cock and she teasingly moved up and down, the head of my penis just breifly entering her hot, soaking slit... she continued to do this as she made her way farther down and then she took me into her mouth, murmuring "MMMM!" at the taste of herself on my cock. she ran her tongue up and down my shaft, taking me deep down, my whole cock dissapearing down her throat. the feeling was incredible and i felt myself coming very close to busting as she continued the movements up and down my shaft... i was getting close, really close to cumming and i grasped her hair as i moaned her name softly... she was doing such an amazing job... the sight of her mouth working my cock was too much to handle and...

Originally posted by djmoonshine

... looks at me with a mischeivious glint in her eyes... of course my cock is hard and throbbing... her taste, her smell, the arch of her back, the sound of her screams was too much for me to handle... she straddles me and begins kissing me slowly, moaning softly deep within her throat. her nails run down my chest and i reach up and grab her face, getting more and more into this passionate kiss, trying to ignore the intense need to flip her over and bury my cock into her beautifully tight asshole. no, i restrained myself. her hands worked their way farther down and scraped across my stomach... her dripping pussy was now right above my ridgid cock and she teasingly moved up and down, the head of my penis just breifly entering her hot, soaking slit... she continued to do this as she made her way farther down and then she took me into her mouth, murmuring "MMMM!" at the taste of herself on my cock. she ran her tongue up and down my shaft, taking me deep down, my whole cock dissapearing down her throat. the feeling was incredible and i felt myself coming very close to busting as she continued the movements up and down my shaft... i was getting close, really close to cumming and i grasped her hair as i moaned her name softly... she was doing such an amazing job... the sight of her mouth working my cock was too much to handle and...

:drool:

um.....i gotta go to the uh...bathroom

ill be back in 15 minutes ok?

eheheehe

Originally posted by djmoonshine

I felt myself on the verge, about to topple over the edge, when suddenly we heard the door open! She jumped back with a surprise look on her face. There was a woman at the door.

“Jessica!,” she screamed. “I can’t believe you you little slut! I leave you alone for two days and this is what I come back to?” She walked over and grabbed Jess’s hair and gave her a stinging slap on the ass. “You horny little bitch. Well…” her eyes ran up and down my body like a caress “since we have company…”

She opened up her coat and dropped it to the floor, revealing the deep red teddy underneath. She got down on the floor and the two started kissing each other deeply and intensely, running their hands all over each other’s body. Enjoying the sight, I had nearly forgotten about the urgency of my rock-hard cock, when they both leaned over and started licking either side of the shaft. One flicked her tongue on the head while the other licked my balls; one sucked the head while one jerked the shaft; then the head was in both of their mouths… I just couldn’t stand it anymore… it was too much too see those two tongues gliding all over my cock… I reached down and entangled my hands in their thick dark hair… I was about to explode… ooooohhhhh the electricity shot through my body; Jessica squeezed her tits together to get it all over them and her lover jerked me until it had all shot out… Then she ran her tongue from my balls all the way up to the head, put it in her mouth and bobbed her head a few times.

Then she turned to Jess and licked my cum off of her… slowly, lapping the way a cat does to a bowl of milk. One breast in each hand, lightly squeezing them, licking the nipples, circling her tongue around then and biting gently, easy, then a little rougher until Jess let out a tiny whimper… When all the cum was gone they kissed, then tugged me to the ground; then we all kissed together and I wiped up the cum that had gotten on her face, she sucked my finger clean. I sat back and the two started at each other. Jess lay back and slightly spread her legs while her lover ran her fingers down, down, until they were rubbing her silky smooth pussy. She jumped back.

“You already came you bitch! Well then, I think it’s my turn.”

She guided Jess’s head down, and pulled me towards her…

and tounged me down with that warm wet tounge of hers....and i only knew that her pussy was feeling the same sensation my mouth was enjoying......

after a soft moan she let out, she pushed Jess' head harder into her cunt, stradling her face, making it shine with her juices......and my head in turn was pushed over to her nipples, that were swelling with pain from wanting a warm mouth over them.

When Jess took one big lap, from her ass hole to her clit ::the way this girl likes it, hinthint:: She pushed my face on down with Jess and made us kiss.....I could taste her juices all over Jess' mouth, her face; I licked her clean....and when she had nothing left to lick, we both stared at this girl, who was rubbing her pussy all the while we were kissing.......she looked at us with wide eyes as if she had been caught doing something she wasnt supposed too....

Jess then got up and stood over her lovers face....kneeled on top of her arms so she had no fuction over them, and placed her pussy over her mouth, "You want to make me cum again slave? Here's your chance!" The girl began licking helplessly, drinking every drop from Jess' fine cup.....and I, now with wide eyes my damn self, had nothing left to do but lift this girls pelvis upwards to my face and do to her as was being done to Jess......

Hard yet again, and throbbing for some action I ate and fingered furiously.....hearing the moans and feeling her squirm. Thinking "this little bitch is loving this"........and as her pulsating orgasm was flowing outward.....

I got on my knees and...

Originally posted by clubkat

and tounged me down with that warm wet tounge of hers....and i only knew that her pussy was feeling the same sensation my mouth was enjoying......

after a soft moan she let out, she pushed Jess' head harder into her cunt, stradling her face, making it shine with her juices......and my head in turn was pushed over to her nipples, that were swelling with pain from wanting a warm mouth over them.

When Jess took one big lap, from her ass hole to her clit ::the way this girl likes it, hinthint:: She pushed my face on down with Jess and made us kiss.....I could taste her juices all over Jess' mouth, her face; I licked her clean....and when she had nothing left to lick, we both stared at this girl, who was rubbing her pussy all the while we were kissing.......she looked at us with wide eyes as if she had been caught doing something she wasnt supposed too....

Jess then got up and stood over her lovers face....kneeled on top of her arms so she had no fuction over them, and placed her pussy over her mouth, "You want to make me cum again slave? Here's your chance!" The girl began licking helplessly, drinking every drop from Jess' fine cup.....and I, now with wide eyes my damn self, had nothing left to do but lift this girls pelvis upwards to my face and do to her as was being done to Jess......

Hard yet again, and throbbing for some action I ate and fingered furiously.....hearing the moans and feeling her squirm. Thinking "this little bitch is loving this"........and as her pulsating orgasm was flowing outward.....

I got on my knees and...

gently traced the lips of her pussy with the head of my throbbing hard cock... smacking her clit with it as she begs for me to stick it deep inside of her. so i tease her a little bit by pushing myself in her tight pussy just a tiny bit and then pull out. i do this a few times, and getting faster as i go.... until i cant even take it anymore so i jam my entire cock all the way inside of her. she lets out a scream and begs "FUCK ME HARDER" i plunge myself in and out of her slow and hard... with my hands on her hips pulling her toward me every time i go deeper inside her dripping wet pussy. she loves it and starts moaning and screaming so much that Jess is left to just watch and please herself so her lover can enjoy her fuck.... Jess lifts herself off and sits and rubs her own clit with her fingers as her lover ::we'll name her Sara k?:: starts coming to the point where she is about to burst... she begs for it HARDER AND FASTER so i pump her so hard i can barely handle it myself.... and.....

Originally posted by linabina

gently traced the lips of her pussy with the head of my throbbing hard cock... smacking her clit with it as she begs for me to stick it deep inside of her. so i tease her a little bit by pushing myself in her tight pussy just a tiny bit and then pull out. i do this a few times, and getting faster as i go.... until i cant even take it anymore so i jam my entire cock all the way inside of her. she lets out a scream and begs "FUCK ME HARDER" i plunge myself in and out of her slow and hard... with my hands on her hips pulling her toward me every time i go deeper inside her dripping wet pussy. she loves it and starts moaning and screaming so much that Jess is left to just watch and please herself so her lover can enjoy her fuck.... Jess lifts herself off and sits and rubs her own clit with her fingers as her lover ::we'll name her Sara k?:: starts coming to the point where she is about to burst... she begs for it HARDER AND FASTER so i pump her so hard i can barely handle it myself.... and.....

i filled her pussy with my cum. feeling my warm cum being pumped into her brings sara over the edge and she cums as well. as i pull out the mixture of our juices starts dripping out of her cunt. jessica starts licking her lips in hunger and dives in licking and slurping sara's pussy trying to get every last bit of come. sara, going wild with her lover's tpunge exploring her cunt, motions me to come over and lick our juices off of my cock. i get hard again as sara continues to lick my cock clean. she starts pumping my cock as she licks down the shaft and tastes my balls. and then..........

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

i filled her pussy with my cum. feeling my warm cum being pumped into her brings sara over the edge and she cums as well. as i pull out the mixture of our juices starts dripping out of her cunt. jessica starts licking her lips in hunger and dives in licking and slurping sara's pussy trying to get every last bit of come. sara, going wild with her lover's tpunge exploring her cunt, motions me to come over and lick our juices off of my cock. i get hard again as sara continues to lick my cock clean. she starts pumping my cock as she licks down the shaft and tastes my balls. and then..........

...my cock, begins to pulsate, I give out a slight moan. I begin to pull Sara's hair and push her head more and more til she gets my cock deeper and deeper in her mouth. As the head of my cock goes deeper, the door suddenly opens and Crystal walks in. She sees Jess finishing Sara off and licking her soft wet pussy til the last drop. Crystal begins to walk over to see Jess's bare ass straddled in the air. She becomes all flustered with one hand rubbing her nipple and and the other slowly reaching towards jess's thigh. Crystal creeps her hands slowly up jessica's thighs, ready to plunge in, she begins to slowly lick away at her asshole. She spreads Jessica's cheeks, gliding her tongue up and down Jess's asshole, making it ever so wet with her moistened tongue. Jessica unable to contain herself, begins to quiver and, work Sara's pussy even harder, nibbling away feeling Sara's juices in her mouth. Then Sara begins sucking me harder and harder, tickling my balls with her fingers, I finally cum again, filling my cum in Sara's mouth. Sara swallows it whole, I leave her to Jess licking her clit. I creep up towards Crystal, sliding under her legs placing my head under her succulent pussy, I start to tease her a bit then.....

• 3 months later...
Guest gabo
Originally posted by gabo

an oldie but goodie... feel free to continue it...

• 2 years later...