Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Salvia!!!!!

mp3some

Salvia!!!! sacred desert leaf....

smokin that shiet is like a 5 min shot of heroine... omfg!!!

never tried that shiet, till i got a fkn eighth...

now its all about gettin some help from ma friendz to get done w this shiet, but in the meantime i'll keep u posted of wtf goes down.,.....

almost a religious experience... or at least that's what they say.......

pace, love, unity, and

safety!!

guys...

PLUR..

peace....

mp3some .... biatch...............

reprazent.

:smoke:

Not for the faint of heart....

can be difficult to "break through" if your not sure, you didnt!

Make sure to use a torch lighter and keep it on the leaf at all times.

The 5X and 10X extracts make things much easier.

This is the stuff that really can make you think you are a glass of orange juice.

Im so curious to try this, but I'm scared at the same time.

I've read how there are like 5 stages or someting to it depending on how much u smoke.

ive never done acid or shrooms cause i was always paranoid that I would have a bad trip.

so thats why im scared to try this.

i wanna though

who else has tried it that can share an experience

I bought a butt load of the shit about 3 or 4 years ago...also bought 5 and 10x extract.

Never got off...I tried everything erowid told me to do...ended up getting rid of the shit to some kid who loved it...said he lost his mind...compared it to his deepest K hole.

The trip reports I've read seem amazing...I just never broke through...

Burnt the shit out of my throat though...man does that shit buuuuurn baby buuuurn! :flame:

this is some fucked up shit. the few times i tried it i couldve swore my stereo was talking to me, it grew a mouth and was saying shit. then i started to melt into the couch. ahhh!! My freind took it and said he went into some portal and went on a roller coaster ride, u shouldve seen this kid he was going nuts on my couch. not for me, i like to control my thoughts. Wierdest part is 5 minutes later ur fine. Also u gotta take huge tokes real fast for it to work, if you dont use a bong i wouldnt even try it. Even tho its legal this is the strongest shit ive ever tried.

does anyone know a website where i can find more info on it??????????? shit sounds pretty intense, but id always wanna know what i am getting myself into.

how is it smoked?

where can i get it?

how much does it cost?

if anyone can help me out, id appreciate it. thanks

Originally posted by jbocc10

does anyone know a website where i can find more info on it??????????? shit sounds pretty intense, but id always wanna know what i am getting myself into.

how is it smoked?

where can i get it?

how much does it cost?

if anyone can help me out, id appreciate it. thanks

i got mine from www.shamansgarden.com about a year ago. pretty cheap considering how messed up u get. the regualr leaf is "safer" becuase u can control how much u smoke easier, but u also gotta smoke alot more. The 5X extract is stronger and easier to break through with but god damn can it fuk with ur mind. With the regualr leaf u need a bong and u gotta pack like 2 huge bowls and rip em down one right after another, holding the smoke it for as long as u can. Its kinda a pain in the ass. With 5x u can just smoke it like weed outa a bowl. They sell 10X extract but i think thats just nuts. make sure someone is in the room with you so u dont do something stupid!

Well let me describe my salvia moments. Smoked a bong packed to the brim with it. It was one of those ceramic deals with a hole in the back for the carb. So i'm just taking like 4 huge giants hits. All of a sudden it kicks in, WOW, fucking NITROUS TIMES 100. I stand up from the couch, and its as if, I've broken free. BROKEN, cuz it felt like i was attached to the couch, and my legs were seperating from it like ROCKS. But then this trip gets far more SKETCH!! I don't know all of a sudden it feels as though my life has been revealed to me as a SCHAM. Like its ALL MADE UP. I felt as though my life was the TRUMAN SHOW. I FUCKING STRAIGHT BUGGED OUT, and yelled at my friends , "WHAT SO YOUR ALL PAID ACTORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!" This one kid i just met that night, stands up and tells me to calm down, i'm like , "what fuck you man, i don't even know you man". I'm completely bugged out. I goto leave out the door. My friend mIke comes in, I'm like "WHO ARE YOU", he goes "its me your friend MIKE", i just sit down on the couch again , shaking my head saying, I"M SO FUCKING CONFUSED< that stuff is EVIL.

POTENT POTENT HALLUCINOGENIC< not for the faint,

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by wisdom

people talk too much...

you should NOT take salvia to get fucked up. If you wanna get fucked up try sniffin glue or something.

salvia is a good friend and a powerful ally

it is used to learn and has been used by medicane men since time began to learn and increase understanding of time and to see into the future

it is best to eat the leaves by placing them into your mouth and chewing them slowly. At first you should do 2g+ then once you know how to use it less like 1/10 g freash leaves are better but dried ones are good too

also it is intense. I would say you should work though the other ways(like shrooms) to see till you have done alot of dmt then move on to this stuff

much love

i tried the leaf thing, i thought i was gonna puke. most bitter stuff ever

• 1 month later...

i tried salvia last week for the first time since last june. it took me so long to do it again because my first time i was being carried off by a mean army of plants and the second time the music iwas listening to, took on a physicial presence and was pushing me around back and forth like a bitch. Well i tried it last week and it was awsome. I was accompanied by four awsome spirts, one big one, sitting next to me and three little ones behind me. I was talking out loud to them but i dont remember what i was saying. Everytime i asked a question i got a reply in what i remember as a very wierd bumbly mumbly sound (hard to describe). This one was very nice its felt mystical. I think salvia is a portal to another dimenssion. It's definatly not a party drug though. I wouldnt even call it a drug though. It is VERY mystical.

Patrick

Craziness, I've been extremely interested in this plant for about a year now, and I always felt the shit for sale online was some cheesy ripoff, I guess not. I'm more interested in growing it though, it seems to make the experience more spiritual. Do any of you know where salvia clippings or plants can be obtained? Are they a florist item?