Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Should You Still Have Sex With Your Ex After You Breakup?

guccigrlnyc

Originally posted by guccigrlnyc

I'M TORN I MEAN I HAVE A BF NOW AND WE HAVE GREAT SEX BUT I KINDA MISS THE SEX I HAD WITH ONE OF MY EX'S MIKE NOT YOU JAY! SO I SHOULDN'T EVEN THINK ABOUT SAYIN YES WHEN HE WANTS TO "HANG OUT" RIGHT? I MEAN CMON I KNOW YOU GUYS MISS YOUR EX'S SEX SOMETIMES RIGHT LOL [/b

YOU ARE SO NAUGHTY

Originally posted by guccigrlnyc

I'M TORN I MEAN I HAVE A BF NOW AND WE HAVE GREAT SEX BUT I KINDA MISS THE SEX I HAD WITH ONE OF MY EX'S MIKE NOT YOU JAY! SO I SHOULDN'T EVEN THINK ABOUT SAYIN YES WHEN HE WANTS TO "HANG OUT" RIGHT? I MEAN CMON I KNOW YOU GUYS MISS YOUR EX'S SEX SOMETIMES RIGHT LOL

I know how you feel, I'm going thru the same thing as we speak.

But I'm not going to ruin a really good relationship Just for SEX!

Even tho it crosses my mind everyday!

Originally posted by blowflyii

.....unless you want to end your relationship with the current boe.

Its normal to to think about the past and miss somethings. Remember there is a reason why he is your ex. Another thing...there is more to life than sex....

Dr. B

yes, i agree it'll just open up old wounds...

It's just your mind and your hormones taking over that desire to be with a past one...you might remember those little things that were nice (mmmm, sucky suck on toes:tongue: , but you can have new, fun times with someone else ;)

but i would just try to put those thoughts in a box... you can get good sex with someone else, just go out and feel other people's vibe.

:cool: moe dee

For me I could only do It under the following conditions.

1. She has to be an ex of not too long ago( Who knows where or who she has been with)

2. She can't have a bf( Wouldn't want it done to me)

3. I have to be single.( which I am)

4. The breakup has to have been semi-cool( I ain't adding more fuel to a fire)

5. Protection ( Nuff said)

:idea: :idea:

I dated this kid for a month bout 3 years ago. Our relationship was based on sex so we just broke up and just used to fuck on and off, to this day we are still good friends and once in a while the convo comes up to have sex but I have a boyfriend and his sex is amazing.

Sex with X's can be hard, I think after we broke up and started havin sex I felt really like used because we only called eachother when we wanted sex and never really hung out. When I made it clear to him that I didnt wanna have sex n e more we became friends and started hanging out more.

I dunno I don't think its good to have sex with X's because for me it made me feel used cause thats all ur looking at eachother for, u need some sort of feelings when havin sex not just wam bam thank u mam, also dont cheat on ur bf, break up with him before u do anything, cheating is the worst thing anyone can ever do.

thats just my opinion:)

I feel for you guccigrlnyc. I think it really depends on who broke up with who and how serious things were. It's easy when we're feeling a moment of low self esteem to do things that are destructive to ourselves in the long run. We miss them, they show some attention, and BAM, the nasty is on.

How do we feel afterwards, do we secretly long for them to realize they made a mistake over breaking up with us, or do we

say I'm glad we can have sex because underneath the sweet nothings, thats all we ever had in common.

Its like ice skating, if he broke up with you and it hurt(hey, sometimes it doesn't), he might as well be wearing a sign that says "thin ice".