Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Whats sexy to you?

romy20

exactly...

I forgot who i was speaking to but I said to them, I keep meeting girls who are either saturated with problems or couldnt hold a conversation longer then they can hold a dick... Its like im an magnet for retards when i go out...

yadda yadda steve madden yadda yadda my exboyfriend yadda yaddda my coke addiction has me sucking dick for living yadda yadda and the last book they read or are reading is the fuckin points book for weight watchers...

Why are all the good ones takin' by assholes? and the bad ones hunting us down ???

Originally posted by dgmodel

exactly...

I forgot who i was speaking to but I said to them, I keep meeting girls who are either saturated with problems or couldnt hold a conversation longer then they can hold a dick... Its like im an magnet for retards when i go out...

yadda yadda steve madden yadda yadda my exboyfriend yadda yaddda my coke addiction has me sucking dick for living yadda yadda and the last book they read or are reading is the fuckin points book for weight watchers...

Why are all the good ones takin' by assholes? and the bad ones hunting us down ???

Hahahha, well put, dg. My sentiments exactly :blank:

Originally posted by dgmodel

exactly...

Hahahha, well put, dg. My sentiments exactly :blank:

all i ask for is someone to not be so obsessed with themselves or external factors in their lives. Everyone's got something beautiful, just tap into that and let other people see it.

Oh yeah, and carrying on a conversation is key

Originally posted by romy20

On a guy: Eyes, nice smooth back, nice hands, lips, and when they are aware of the fact that they look good hehe (but not concieted)

:D

i agree romy.... guys r sexiest when they know they look good but still dont come off as cocky or conceited.... nice light eyes are so sexy i think... his mouth- when he has a beautiful smile and he knows how to kiss me in a way that makes me melt.<there are lots of reasons why i love a guy with a great mouth lol> if he smells good, mMMmMm drives me crazy. and intelligence- not to the point of like, nerdy lol, but someone who can hold a conversation and someone who can talk about something other than himself.

oh and another thing... stop thinking guys mean something else when we say things... what we say is what we mean PERIOD... you girls like to disect everything and rearrange the words. Dont do that!!! its so annoying trying to explain what u mean when the meaning is right there in the wording damnit... i dont wanna get off on a rant here but im tired of having to explain myself to girl when they say "what are u thinking about?"... what am i thinking about "NOTHING"

tall, dark hair, nice face, great kisser, fun to be around, good energy, rugged looking, someone who i think looks better when they just rolled out of bed than when they are all dressed up... good job, future dreams, driven, educated, confident, unique and interesting. most importantly someone completely REAL.

same for females but they dont have to be tall.

:love:

Originally posted by trancerxn112

oh and another thing... stop thinking guys mean something else when we say things... what we say is what we mean PERIOD... you girls like to disect everything and rearrange the words. Dont do that!!! its so annoying trying to explain what u mean when the meaning is right there in the wording damnit... i dont wanna get off on a rant here but im tired of having to explain myself to girl when they say "what are u thinking about?"... what am i thinking about "NOTHING"

bitter?

trancerxn112= screama.giflol....

and btw... why did this become a "what we hate about women" thread?!?! grrrr tdo3.gif

The Man I Love:

Smart, Beautiful eyes, Teeth,Lips, Hands, Nice body, Tall, Dresses Nice, Has a great personality, Has a good sence of humor, likes to cuddle, senstive but also acts like a man...

There are so many qualites that I love in a man and I think that with guys sometimes the ones are us girls say "OMG HES BEAUTIFUL" are the ones that have no brain and are just total airheads, I think a guy with personality can turn me on so much more with just the things he talks about and the things he says to. I would much rather have someone swoon me with words than look all cute around me, but I mean don't get me wrong I like hot boys hehehehe:D

Originally posted by trancerxn112

I dont hate woman. On the contrary i love em... u guys know who u are and we all know i love u to Lina its just i hate when girls act stupid it really bothers me because i know they are capable of so much more. Well most girls at least.

i know... i wasnt sayin u hate women... im just sayin this is a what do u find SEXY thread... not what u dont find sexy... u know? but whatever its all good... :tongue:

For me, I love men who have nice, smooth backs...that is so sexy to me...men who have nice teeth, beautiful smile, seductive kisses...the way a man laughs is sexy to me too, adorable ears(strange to say but I love cute ears), having a man stimulate my mind with conversations and hearing his views on certain topics is extermely attractive--its just knowing that there is more to a relationship than fooling around.

Originally posted by somebitch

someone who i think looks better when they just rolled out of bed than when they are all dressed up

I'll second that. And also a guy that can dance!!! That is such a turn on! These are just 2 things but there are so many more that can make a guy sexy. Looks count but they definitely arent everything. Like someone else said, the majority of guys that we think are really good looking turn out the be the idiots!!

Originally posted by romy20

On a guy: Eyes, nice smooth back, nice hands, lips, and when they are aware of the fact that they look good hehe (but not concieted)

On a girl: Nice hips, ass, legs, full lips, straight brown hair

:D

i agree....on a guy~~>dark hair,nice bright light color eyes!! nice tan complexion,smooth skin,nice arms...omigod!!! when they can dance....ok i am being shallow!!! a good personality is good too and being an all around NICE person....i never go for the nice guy!!!:(:laugh: