Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hooking Up????

SPYGIRL3

Originally posted by nrgy112

I think if the girl is hot enough any guy would as long as this girl didn't go out or wasn't serious with there boy, and even if she was most guys would

That's what I thought..... Nothing serious going on, it was just a in the moment kinda deal. The whole point behind this one of my friends hooked up with a guy a while back and she feeling the waters with a new guy who's a friend..... I don't know if he know what happen with the other two or not, but anyways she asked my opinon and so I wanted yours.....Thanks guys:D

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

If your friend hooked up with some one...If given the oppurtunity, would you hook up with that same person. Keep in mind that there is no relationship between the two people. What would stop you and what wouldn't???? Comments....Questions????

First off I don't need sloppy seconds!

Second There are PLENTY of guys out there for me I don't need someone that my friends swapped spit with!

and last I don't know if my friend is going to hook up again with that person!

But Honestly refer to the first one!

GG

If your friend hooked up with some one...If given the oppurtunity, would you hook up with that same person. Keep in mind that there is no relationship between the two people. What would stop you and what wouldn't???? Comments....Questions????

It depends on if they have or still have feelings for them.. if it was just a drunk romp in the hay, and whatever then its cool in my book... however it was because one liked the other but things didnt work out becuase the other didnt or something along htose lines, then i wouldnt...

Plus why would you want sloppy seconds???

In my group of girl friends we have all made it a rule, whoever kisses the guy first is their property. Only exceptions made to have the guy transferd to another girl is permission is granted *which is something that usually does not happen* This helps stop fights and unessary things over guys cause they are not worth fighting with your friends about. if u are planning to hook up with a guy ur friend hooked up with I don't think its the best of ideas to do it unless you talk to her first and make sure she has no attachment towards him and it wont break up your friendship, better to do it now than have her hear about it .

Well, from my own experience, my friends and I have hooked up with the same guy but it is usually years after the other has hooked up with him. Except the Friday night of memorial day weekend I hooked up with one guy and my friend hooked up with him the next night. I honestly didnt care but I am sure someone else would have. If it were a serious bf, then I know it wouldnt have happened. I think if the guy wasnt anything serious, I dont see a big deal. I also think it depends on the girl you are doing it to. Some girls may care while others may not. But like someone else said, there are so many guys out there.

ok heres a little story....

Back in the day all my girls went to SF, now this is before they redid the place, ok so we are all decked out club gear and what not, we are walking down the stairs and this guy comes up to me and is like hey u and ur friends wanna chill in this area *The place with all the couches right before u go onto the main dance floor but back then they were kinda like little corners* so whatever we all went in, I can honestly say that within the first 15 min this guy was all over all 7 of us and we were all fucked up we jus didnt care, he hooked up with all my girl friends and I was the last one he hooked up with at the end of the night and we ended up seeing eachother after that. But I could not stand the fact that my friends had hooked up with him and we all kinda started to brawl a little because he was really hot. So I stopped seeing him, and saved the trouble of hurting my friends, plus just the fact that he hooked up with 7 girls in one night skeeved me who knows how many more were before us....guys can be sluts sometimes

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

In my group of girl friends we have all made it a rule, whoever kisses the guy first is their property. Only exceptions made to have the guy transferd to another girl is permission is granted *which is something that usually does not happen* This helps stop fights and unessary things over guys cause they are not worth fighting with your friends about. if u are planning to hook up with a guy ur friend hooked up with I don't think its the best of ideas to do it unless you talk to her first and make sure she has no attachment towards him and it wont break up your friendship, better to do it now than have her hear about it .

When I was in high school, we had a thing kinda like that.... It didn't always work out the way it was suppossed to..... When you get older you realize these kinda things....It totally sounds good in theory. I wouldn't hook up with a guy that one of my friends already had. I would say on most cases, like lollib said even if it did happen, it's usually a while after the fact.

Honestly, though, what is a kiss anyway? I dont really see anything wrong with it unless of course the 2 people had a history together or feelings were involved. There is one guy that my friends know is off limits. We didnt have a relationship but I really liked him and would be upset if any of my friends hooked up with him.

NEVER EVER DO IT. Not worth it... Ill find my own guy! THank you.

Originally posted by lollib

Honestly, though, what is a kiss anyway? I dont really see anything wrong with it unless of course the 2 people had a history together or feelings were involved. There is one guy that my friends know is off limits. We didnt have a relationship but I really liked him and would be upset if any of my friends hooked up with him.

I don't know all the details, nor do I wanna...I think she is just gonna say fuck it and just be up front about it. To my understanding, it was a while ago, so whatevers..... I think she just really likes him is all.......The only history is that the two guys are friends....

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

7 Girls in one night??? Ok, NOW i'm Oficially a Loser.....

guys are supposed to have a certain level of "respect" for his boy's hookups, i mean if one of my friends hooked up with a girl i did at one point, unless he cleared it with me first, id probably be a bit pist off, cause what happens to u when u want some next time and ur friend is gettin with her...