Clubplanet Nightlife Community

House party at my place...

t0nythelover

I've been thinking bout having a party at my crib but I don't know if I should. I'd like to have a party with lots of dancing and sex everywhere( I do mean everywhere...mmm balcony sex) but people always get shy and I hate that shit. Oh yeah and I don't want people puking and shit. Thinking of having it after shagfest but i dunno, what are your thoughts people?

Originally posted by t0nythelover

sounds like a plan my friend, but i dont have a system. if you have a system or wanna burn cd's we could do this!!

bro, im a dj...i got my own system...i got all my own beatz....i'll bring all my shit. what kinda place we talkin about? how big? will we be able to play loud music?

hmmm...ok heres the deal. theres only two apartments on each floor, problem is that my neighbor is like 80 years old...buuuut she often goes away for the weekend. well see bout the music, we can play music but i dunno how loud. i also dont know how many peopl i can fit in hear, id say 20-25 max. but you we could have 2 djs, mad drugs and sexual toys. maybe we should make it and underwear party.

hmmm...ok heres the deal. theres only two apartments on each floor, problem is that my neighbor is like 80 years old...buuuut she often goes away for the weekend. well see bout the music, we can play music but i dunno how loud. i also dont know how many peopl i can fit in hear, id say 20-25 max. but you we could have 2 djs, mad drugs and sexual toys. maybe we should make it and underwear party.

sounds like a plan. LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED RIIIIIGHT!!!

I've been thinking bout having a party at my crib but I don't know if I should. I'd like to have a party with lots of dancing and sex everywhere( I do mean everywhere...mmm balcony sex) but people always get shy and I hate that shit. Oh yeah and I don't want people puking and shit. Thinking of having it after shagfest but i dunno, what are your thoughts people?

put me down on the list plus 1, haha