nitro449

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by princesslolita

I'm an D cup actually.. The only thing I hate about it because guys are always looking at my titties :(

and u hate that??? lol , hmmmm maybe its becuase im not a D cup and guys dont really look at my breasts lol

oh well lol

Originally posted by romy20

and u hate that??? lol , hmmmm maybe its becuase im not a D cup and guys dont really look at my breasts lol

oh well lol

Yeah sometimes I can't stand it : :( especially when it comes to buying bras because they are sooo costly.... I always have to spend $30.00+ on bras, but I only wear Frederick's and sometimes VC. My friends can get the cutest bras in like B cups that are always cheap,cute,and support :(

Originally posted by trancerxn112

Its not the size damnit... its the way they sit and fall and feel and taste size is just an illusion... put on a tight shirt and wam ur tits are huge put on a sweatshirt... what are tits?... comeon ladies dont think u got to much or to little we look for shape not size

aww...what a nice thing to say. Thanx for the honesty...I think many guys think the way you do;) well maybe

Originally posted by mssabina

lmao @ atomicapples :laugh:

trancerxn- you've got the right idea! lol i've heard that from so many guys and its so reassuring...good to know you boys aren't all bad ;)

btw, the tight shirt thing works wonders...

i must agree as well... my tits do feel bigger in a tight shirt...