Clubplanet Nightlife Community

i hate to be negative but.....

nSyNcBaBy

yes right now i very much hate whats goin on in my life.

sometimes like even when im driving ill be like maybe ill get into a car accident so that i get put in the hospital and not have to deal with stuff right now.

i know its bad to think that but i do:(

Yeah...u see I'm pretty happy but at the same time I fucken can't wait til school is over. I mean I got so much shit due and so little time. I am broke, it sucks being a student, yeah I work but I fucken make no fucken money....Ahh felt good to get that off my chest.

But I think the main problem is I need to get me some lovin....Yes sex and foreplay solves all the problems...oh what build up I have and when that shit is released boy I will I be a fucken animal..grrrrrr;) :hump:

I had a lot of great things happen this year....

........made a lot of great new friends....

........had a great summer......

........****************

And a lot of terrible things....If I could just cut out all the bad things I would be such a happier person.......I am hoping next year is better than this one...that is all I ask!!!!

Originally posted by linabina

who hates everything about everything in their life right now?!?! dont ask questions... just join in the official i hate everything thread... :blown:

why are a lot of u being so pessimistic

seriously the whining and complaining is upseting me

i mean yes life isnt perfect

i have my own share of problems right now

however i'm still optimistic

i guess none of u have been through a real hardship

to put things into perspective

and really appreciate life and what u have

Originally posted by glowdancer

why are a lot of u being so pessimistic

seriously the whining and complaining is upseting me

i mean yes life isnt perfect

i have my own share of problems right now

however i'm still optimistic

i guess none of u have been through a real hardship

to put things into perspective

and really appreciate life and what u have

true true... very very true...

but sometimes you need to wallow in your shit before you get up and are ready to take on the world all over again... it takes a certain strength to deal with all this bullshit people have to deal with...

but of course, throwin the 2 cents into the mix~:confused:

Everything sucks now, Turn on the T.V WAR . Damn country is heading for a reccession. Trying to find a job is hard. To much traffic at Rockefella, actullay traffic everywhere, you would think they would solve this problem right now. Gas is overpriced so driving is a bitch. Its winter yet it feels like Spring some days, I am mainly upset because no fucking powder has fallen yet :D.

Originally posted by rdancer

Gas is overpriced so driving is a bitch.

sweetie.............by my house, its like 1.03/gallon for regular gas, how is that overpriced??? mabye where you live is different...

as for being happy.............i feel like i can never have EVERYTHING working out at the same time :mad: im either single & lonely, yet doing ok in school................. or in love with someone & getting fired from my job....

guess ill just happy with what i have :cool: 1 out of 2 isnt bad

Originally posted by djmoonshine

but sometimes you need to wallow in your shit before you get up and are ready to take on the world all over again... it takes a certain strength to deal with all this bullshit people have to deal with...

exaccccttttlyyyyyyyyyyy

Originally posted by belladiva26

sweetie.............by my house, its like 1.03/gallon for regular gas, how is that overpriced??? mabye where you live is different...

gas by me is .97/gallon.... but i use super so its still not that bad.. its like... $1.15... but whatever- i definitely appreciate the things that i have and the people that i love... its just that there r some things that are driving me crazy... but theres one thing that i learned about life... "it goes on..." so i wont be wallowing in this shit forever hehe.... things will work themselves out no matter what ur situation is... and one way or another u will be happy.thats just the way it goes...

Originally posted by djmoonshine

I definitely hear ya. ;)

It seems like I am stuck in a town where intelligence logic and reason take a back seat to drunken sexual deviance and making ones self as retarded as possible.. no body is open minded up here.. every one that I love is Far and I mean FAR away from me... every girl that I find attractive is way to old for me and I have school lubing up a 12 inch thick black dildo so they can rape me in the ass for yet another 20 grand... so yeah I guess life sucks

but Im still kinda happy :D