Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who Would U Wanna Be For One Day???

axel-a-promos

Originally posted by axel-a-promos

I WOULD LOVE TO BE JENIFFER LOPEZ' BOYFRIEND. OH MY GOD JUST GIVE ME ONE DAY WITH HER.HEHEHEE

:D :D

In that case I would love to be jennifer lopez on the same day that you are her boyfriend!:laugh:

HAHAHHAHAHAHA!:tongue:

Originally posted by linabina

i would LOVE to be britney spears for a day.... which day specifically?? the day she decides to give it up to justin lol..... :laugh::D:tongue:

i like the way this girl thinks! LOL....and i could pick a few other 'girlfriends' i wouldn't mind being! LOL.....aaaaah to dream! so....off topic~~u really think she's a virgin?! i dunno...i know its possible but justin!?! i think mother teresa would have a hard time keepin the pants on!!!

Originally posted by misk

i like the way this girl thinks! LOL....and i could pick a few other 'girlfriends' i wouldn't mind being! LOL.....aaaaah to dream! so....off topic~~u really think she's a virgin?! i dunno...i know its possible but justin!?! i think mother teresa would have a hard time keepin the pants on!!!

LMAO! i dont really know what to think of them to be honest with u.... but i do think that if they ARE virgins... then more power to them... but good lord.. what id do to get in on that action LOL..... :hump:

Originally posted by linabina

LMAO! i dont really know what to think of them to be honest with u.... but i do think that if they ARE virgins... then more power to them... but good lord.. what id do to get in on that action LOL..... :hump:

JjjjjJjjJJjuuUUuUuUuusSsSsSssTtTtttiiIiiIiiNnNnnN

well if she won't give it up...i'll let him relieve some tension! LOL

Originally posted by misk

JjjjjJjjJJjuuUUuUuUuusSsSsSssTtTtttiiIiiIiiNnNnnN

well if she won't give it up...i'll let him relieve some tension! LOL

omg i know right... lol.... the things i would do to that boy.... id have to use all the pointers from the sex board lol.... MmMMmmMmmMMmmm :tongue:

Originally posted by belladiva26

LOL....i just bought that now on my lunch hour!! :laugh: he looks so damn sexy on that cover.......i couldnt help myself

I found it very disappointing... :( I don't like that All American look he's sporting for that spread. I think the rough, non-airbrushed, scars-showin' Fight Club look was a lot sexier. :(