Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what is your favorite sexual position

nitro449

For some reason, I like positions where the guy is on his knees-

I'm on my back and he's on his knees, we're facing each other, he's holding my hips up to him

He's kneeling in front of the bed and I have my legs draped off the edge of the bed, on back or stomach, either way works fine

We're both on the bed, he's kneeling and I'm bending backwards, supporting myself with my arms, one leg wrapped around him

And of course- Doggy!

Originally posted by fierydesire

well but ofcourse doggy.....yet I am very find of the butterfly position...;)

if i'm not mistaken isn't the butterfly pretty much the one chula22 described?

I love doggy for the senstion, but for intimacy, good ol' fashioned missionary is the best...looking into her eyes, kissing her mouth.

Originally posted by blueguy808

I love doggy for the senstion, but for intimacy, good ol' fashioned missionary is the best...looking into her eyes, kissing her mouth.

Awwww... :D :D I don't know why people think of missionary as boring, it gets such a bad rap but really it can be pretty awesome too!

Originally posted by blueguy808

if i'm not mistaken isn't the butterfly pretty much the one chula22 described?

nope, you are laying flat on your stomach, the guy comes from behind sort of laying on you. Then you arch back toward him keeping your stomach on the bed, while he inserts his penis, and you get the rest. Chula's descript was from the side.

Thanks Fiery for letting me know what the name of that position is, my B-friend and I have been doing that for a little while and I love it! Doggy very good too! And from the side, kind of spooning and if he raps his legs around yours so that he can get that extra thrust... :D