Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Nutmeg is a drug???

romy20

Yeah, they're for real...but it's really more work than what the buzz is. I forget the process, though i'm sure erowid has it posted. It's kinda like K but like only if you do a little bump. it was mostly just coughing and feeling like i was gonna puke. If money, drug testing or locating something to get high with are at issue...which is where i was when i did it...i would reccommend dxm, but only under the right conditions.

Bad...very bad

As blueguy mentioned...we know you're strapped for cash romy...but keep away from the spice cabinet now...would ya?

Next thing you know...you will be sucking the can of whipped cream in the fridge:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Drug Users Law: Stay away from the legendary household highs (bannana peels, nutmeg, catnip, freon, glade etc...)

Originally posted by blueguy808

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

BWAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!!!

Lol i know people who hace actually smoked it. Never got high but a light buzz for 15 or so minutes.

I hear morning glory seeds are crazy...

Originally posted by djscotphreak

Next thing you know...you will be sucking the can of whipped cream in the fridge:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

OMGGG how did you know????!!?!?!?!

haha I'm just joking......or am I hehe

ya never know with me lol

but yeah ill stay away from the nutmeg stuff lol

omg and banana peels and morning glory seeds?!?! wtf is that haha

and who finds this stuff out? does someone just wake up and say, hmmmmmmmmmm i htink ill smoke banana peels today

Morning glory seeds ain't no joke, if you eat enough of them and prepare them right, you trip balls. It's actually very close to acid, instead of LSD it is LSA. It does make your stomach hurt like a bastard though, but it's a hell of a lot better than DXM or nutmeg. Just make sure you soak your seeds in grain alcohol for a few days to take all the poisons the distributors put on the seeds.

You have to be pretty desperate to go for the nutmeg, but if you are the super curious type, you need to get fresh nutmeg seeds, grind em up and mix them with whatever strong flavored drink you want to try(tastes terrible), you then ingest a tablespoon or two. YOu will want to vomit from the taste and your stomach will hurt. Depending on the potency of the seeds, you will trip for a while. Overall its a real messy drug without a big upside, but if youve got nothing better to do with your weekend, ya only live once.

• 2 weeks later...