Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Rocking the Cradle!

fierydesire

Originally posted by fierydesire

:laugh: :laugh: ...so u would do a chick who like 15 or so? um thats rape no?

They say its rape! I wont understand the way the Government works. They also say that if your driving over 100 miles per hour with people in your car its fucking attempted manslaughter. So damn Ridiculous. Who comes up with this shit :laugh:

Originally posted by XxS87xX

I would most definetly go as low as 15. I am 19 now. The reason being is one of my friends aslo 19 is with a 15 year old and two others ( 20, 21 ) are with 16 year olds. So i guess im used to it and dont see to much wrong with it.

Ummm I"d definately disagree...once you go below 17 for someone who is over 19 is a little....mmmm....desperate. No offense just my opinion.... Its not the age difference that bothers me just maturity level...a 21 year old and 15 year old is ushin it a little...No?

For me...I'm 19 so I'd say 22-23. And younger guys...only by a few months.

Guest gabo
Originally posted by mssabina

i tend to go for older guys (i'm 18)... i'm not really into younger guys, at least at the moment. it's a maturity thing i guess.

Hm thats funny cause I think 18 is my youngest... damn laws

For sex, I doubt I'd go as young as 18. (I'm 26) I'd say, I don't know, 21. It really depends on how old the person looks and acts though.

For relationships... I wouldn't consider anyone under 22, and even then he'd have to be really damn mature!

Well, being that I'm 27 and taking that at that age most people have finally entered adulthood...age doesn't matter so much anymore. I agree with people that are saying that a 15 year old is too young for a 19 year old girl (then again, there are exceptions to the rule).

Anyway, I've had younger guys and my bf is also a couple of years younger than I. As long as two people are on the same wave-length...age really is just a number...and anyway, who cares in about 50 years if you are 75 and your man is between 68 and 70 :D

Originally posted by tastyt

For sex, I doubt I'd go as young as 18. (I'm 26) I'd say, I don't know, 21. It really depends on how old the person looks and acts though.

For relationships... I wouldn't consider anyone under 22, and even then he'd have to be really damn mature!

I'm 24 and I just went out with a 20 y/o guy. Nice to hang out with, if you want to share a happy meal. Definitely not relationship material. Did not even want to consider sex with him. If he got clingy after kissin', I don't want a stalker after sex. :laugh:

Guest gabo
Originally posted by tastyt

well what about me... I am a really immature 26 year old