Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what do u think dj's do to keep themselves going?

Originally posted by clubmanxtc

what do u think dj's like peters or vasquez do to keep themselves up and constabtly going without takinf a break? i def do not think if i was a dj i could spin for 12 hours do u?:D

***TINA***And also love for the music

thats why JP spins the same track for an hour. so he can let the song run while he chills out in that little room next to his booth.

thats why Sasha and Digweed make such a good tag team, one spins while the other chills out, then he jumps in totally refreshed. its like the WWF. speakin of SnD, i already miss them again, when are they coming back already?????????????? :(

For many especially DJ's like DT, it's the love of the music a good nap beforehand and *maybe* a Red Bull

I would LOVE to have a space I could spin 10-12 hours, after 6 I feel like Im just getting warmed up really and could go on for *hours*

My longest set was about 8 1/2 hours but that was New years 1998 I think, and pretty much I passed out at the bar at some point so that doesnt really count LOL :)

- Pete

:cool: