Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Soooooooooooo who's staying home tonight lol

yeah, i'm stayin in tonite too... not like there's much to do where i am anyway--central texas... got a swahili final tomorrow... i might try to hit austin, tx next week before i get back home to jersey... awesome club scene down there--not like ny though.

almost back to NYC!!! can't wait for dec. 14 at EXIT!!! i'm gonna let loose like it's my job to do so.

see ya there.

chip

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

its the clap again

everytime he spreads his legs its like a standing ovation!:laugh:

OMFG THATS IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE MEETUP IS OFF COCKSUCKER :laugh: all i been seein u do is trash me on the boards everything from this to...thinkin im the one who fucked the male board sex board member :laugh: :laugh:

*but all in all my brutha i get a kick out of it, cause wait till u meet quoth, he is one sillllllly bastid u fuckin fish and chips PRICK!!* :)

Originally posted by quoth

OMFG THATS IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE MEETUP IS OFF COCKSUCKER :laugh: all i been seein u do is trash me on the boards everything from this to...thinkin im the one who fucked the male board sex board member :laugh: :laugh:

*but all in all my brutha i get a kick out of it, cause wait till u meet quoth, he is one sillllllly bastid u fuckin fish and chips PRICK!!* :)

fucked the sex board member?wtf?

:confused:

oh and i hate fish and chips

Originally posted by joeg

I went to LL and had fun, like you should have... Loser! :tongue:

Mike: is it the full blown aids again? I hate it when that creeps up on ya...

Godforbid!! Seriously you dont want to play around like that!!

Someone who was very close to me died of that and it is nothing to joke about!

I think I'm gonna stay in. My ears still hurt from last night. They have this loud ass speaker right behind the DJ booth so I gotta turn my phones up full blast to hear my cue mix. I remembered to wear my earplugs for my first set, but then my dumb ass didn't put them in when I played my second set of gabber.