Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I just FOUND a gram of coke!!!!!!

I cant imagine what is most disgusting combination than coke & morning. I mean i cant stand it. But i guess if that shit would be in my pocket after like 8 PM, it would be nice :) I mean like a surprise present, i would feel so special. Like its my birthday or maybe christmas :)

Originally posted by tunnelbandit

All this animosity in here:D :tongue:

That's what ya get for being all "Oops! What's this? Cocaine?! Well, goody me. I'll just tell the rest of the world who are too broke to buy any for themselves. Yippee! Free coke! Ha ha to you poor people!"

Jackass. ;)

And just think it's that nice shiney stuff with a beautiful brownish/yellow tint to it;) I won't even tell ya how nice it smells.It still has it's luster after 2 yrs. I know it's from 2 yrs ago because the vial says "uptown's finest" and I haven't copped coke in Harlem in over 2 yrs......:D

Im just as less fortunate,well in the money category anyway.But iv'e been getting pretty lucky in my broke days.Last week I found a pink ufo in my drawer.And saturday my friend hooked me up with a nice 1/2oz of some skunky green bud.It's good to be me..at least in the past week anyway.

Originally posted by tunnelbandit

Im just as less fortunate,well in the money category anyway.But iv'e been getting pretty lucky in my broke days.Last week I found a pink ufo in my drawer.And saturday my friend hooked me up with a nice 1/2oz of some skunky green bud.It's good to be me..at least in the past week anyway.

I'm not talking to you anymore. :tongue: