Clubplanet Nightlife Community

JUDGE JULES was AWESOME!!!!

OMG, i just got home too! I must honestly say that, tonight had to be the best music I've ever heard at Exit. Siiiiiiiiiiiick. If they got Jules to do at least a monthly residency, that would be the freakin best thing. I can not wait for Tiesto next week!:eek: Exit is surprising me each week.... Did anyone see the owner of Exit, David, and Draper chillen by the second floor bar? Draper had a face like... "holy fuck this is great and look at this crowd" IT was classic.

Originally posted by roninmess

Did anyone see the owner of Exit, David, and Draper chillen by the second floor bar? Draper had a face like... "holy fuck this is great and look at this crowd" IT was classic.

that's fuckin hilarious. instead of hangin out at the bar though, draper shoulda been in the booth with jules learnin some shit.

i hate when i miss things like this i choose to stay in since tonight is my b day party at cheetah and then closing factory. i need the rest and i missed jules damit. any way how long did he play and what time did it close and if anyone has a tracks that he played can u post thanks

I must admit Jules tore it up on the main floor... When Draper came on afterwards he truly paled in comparison to one of Europes premier dj's. But you gotta give it up to Mike Bugout... Working in a room that didnt appreciate and without his right hand man Paulie (Long Story) he really tore it up props to him... Highlight of my night Last Resort with all the cp peeps...

Originally posted by xtcgspot

that's fuckin hilarious. instead of hangin out at the bar though, draper shoulda been in the booth with jules learnin some shit.

He eventually was in there with him. I could only imagine how draper was feeling. Judge Jules was fuckin dancing all over the place while he spun it was so funny.

Originally posted by trancerxn112

I must admit Jules tore it up on the main floor... When Draper came on afterwards he truly paled in comparison to one of Europes premier dj's. But you gotta give it up to Mike Bugout... Working in a room that didnt appreciate and without his right hand man Paulie (Long Story) he really tore it up props to him... Highlight of my night Last Resort with all the cp peeps...

Yeah much love to mike bug out. Drama isn't even the word to describe his night:( The CP heads appreciated your work bro. trancerxn112, the meetup dancing to last resort was some shit right there. lol good times.:D

WELL i GOT THERE Like 1ish and he was already on. He was on until almost 4... He was ToTALLY AMAZiNGGG!!!I've seen him twice B4, and this was BY FAR His BEST SET!!! This was definetely a Night not to have been missed!! Buttt...The CROWD was EEEEEEEEEEEEEH...As soon as I walked in there I realized why I haven't been to Exit in 2 years...And SecuRiTY was Ridiculous...especially the searching b4 you get in..I FELT ToTALLY ViOLATED!!!!

But It was ALL WORtH it For the JUDGE!!!!

He also played one of my FAvORiTE TRACKS by PPK, Resurection (Space Club Mix)

THE JUDGE WON'T BUDGE!!!:):D :D :D

It was definetly on last night. Good scene. With a dance floor that big I was surprised how packed it got.

Can anyone help me out with a song!?! It was about 3 songs after that buff guy came out to talk jules and tiesto up. The song had a huge fucking build then just exploded. It was awesome, does anyone know what it was?

See you all next week at Tiesto!!!

Jules Was great last nigth the. Only pronlem is With Exits crowd is mainly conisted of new and yng club goers so your normal Exit crowd would ask who is he. Where as you Expiernced club goer would go to see jules. That is the main reason i feel that It wasnt as crowed as soem weeks in the past. Jules broght his own following where you lost soem of ur nrmaly exit crowd.

But the judge is defintly the man.

thanks fellas.....i was having as good a time playing that shit as u were listening to it.....from 215-315 was the only part of the nite I enjoyed...

except for 430 when draper played my track after band camp....i still jump up and down when i hear it on that floor with the people and the lights and alll....I called paulie and left him a message just of the crowd....lol

Mike BuGouT

I was right in front of the Booth while Jules was spinning...and he looked like he was having sooo much FUN!!! He was totally connecting with the crowd and dancing/Jumping around!!!!

Was it just my imagination...or was the average age of that crowd like 16?

RAVECLiCK GUESTLiST @ EXiT FRiDAYS RAVECLiCK GUESTLiST @ EXiT FRiDAYS

Originally posted by knuckles

Jules Was great last nigth the. Only pronlem is With Exits crowd is mainly conisted of new and yng club goers so your normal Exit crowd would ask who is he.

Well it could be a good thing. Call it "education".

They've noticed "good" (or at least "better") music, enough to arouse curiosity. They can now tell what a "good" DJ sounds like, and now know who Judge Jules is, and why people give (or should give) a hoot about him.