Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is there anything on TV that DOESN'T suck?

joeg

Does TV suck like a newborn on its mothers breats?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Does TV suck like a newborn on its mothers breats?

• Yes... Its taking up too much space in my room.
    • Theres usually something good to watch (and/or I'm easily amused by motion on a screen)

i'm pretty bored, and the funny thing is, its not worth the effort to get up and get the remote control for the tv because I don't think theres anything worth watching....

so 1) i'm severely lazy

and

2) am I wrong? or does tv suck hardcore?

I sometimes keep my TV on for to keep me company.. haha. The reality shows are getting played out. Does anyone watch Survivor still? Temptation Island was really good. That was my favorite reality TV show. I've always like the news shows like 20/20, Dateline... Late night TV is also funny Letterman, Leno, Conan..personal favorite is Conan. And there's always re-runs of my personal faves, Fresh Prince and Sienfeld.

I'm into Survivor...actually I never was....

I like Temptation Island and also cuz I'm and Insomiac I watch the following shows:

Change of :heart:

5th Wheel

Shipmates

Dissed and Dismissed (I think thats the name)

and when Im really desperate and not staring at my Computer screen "Street Smarts"

Watch the new show '24' on Fox staring Kiefer Sutherland, it takes place in real time and it rocks! Simpsons will always rule in my book as well.

I'm also an admitted addicted reality TV show fan as well. Watching Blind Date, Shipmates and 5th Wheel everynight.

I'm down here in Delaware, so all we can do is watch tv, on sunday it is simpsons and malcolm, on mondays its boston public, on tuesday, it is 24, the best new show, and the most adictive new show of the season, Dark angel comes on friday, before i go out, just because jessica alba is hot, and the show is kinda cool, the weekend is devoted to mental retardation, and that is what is good on tv during the week, i hope i helped you,

-_-mikey-_-

fun topic...i don't get to watch enough TV, but i'm in the business, so here's my $.02...

HBO and FOX are where it's at...

sopranos (duh, but no new eps till 9/02)

6 feet under

curb your enthusiasm

simpsons (11 times a week!)

futurama (great show, bad time slot)

malcolm in the middle

that 70's show

that 80's show (we'll see next week)

dark angel (mmmm....forbidden jessica alba...*drool*)

24 (one of the best new shows this season)

boston public

what's out:

primetime game shows (I already know Drew Carey is the weakest link)

reality TV (haven't we seen enough reality on CNN lately?)

laugh-track sitcoms

daytime talk shows

big stars/comedians getting their own shows (bette, ellen, emeril, etc.)

what's in:

the return of daytime game shows (hello $1,000,000 Pyramid!)

dating shows (to reassure yourself that bigger losers than you exist)

no-laugh-track sitcoms (malcolm, undeclared)

nature shows on discovery and TLC

nobodies starring in good shows

networks showing the same ep 2x in one week

i'm sure i left out a lot, but it's late ... :blank:

yeah, that 70's show is pretty funny...

I should really get HBO... I used to have it, there was usually something to watch...

Dating Shows/Reality shows (-the real world) = :blown:

Atleast the real world was the original that started the trend (more or less)...

Hello? AB FAB, anyone????

Has no one else here been indulging in the dispicable, delightfulness of having Absolutely Fabulous gracing the airwaves every Monday on Comedy Dentral, assuring me after a long weekend that, yes, there are people more irresponsible and cracked out than me? This show is so ridiculously funny, it is my monday medicine. Me and my girls watch in wonder, as levels of debauchery that would NEVER be funded in the US, pour forth making us feel wholesome in comparison..

PS I recommend getting stoned along with the characters, the show is MADE for potheads.

ugh... if I could have 1 tv show removed it would be Ab Fab.... Remember when they used to put it on like all day saturdays... jesus christ... I wish I was sleeping away my saturdays back then....

talk about anti-comedy.... the jokes actually make me convulse they're so poorly written....

Now kids in the hall on the other hand.... THATS funny....