Clubplanet Nightlife Community

new years resolution?

atomicapples

Originally posted by marcid21

ok...I have a few of these....

1) Stop having meaningless "whatever's"

2) Stop the bad, bad illegal stuff

3) If someone swell comes my way, don't push away the idea of a relationship. (something I tend to do)

...ok that's it...I'm done.

lol those are all tough, goodluck.

i would like to do all those + the less drama + join a gym hehe. if i do an y one of them i will feel like i have accomplished something

Why keep making resolutions for new year at all? All those resolutions usually are about giving up something you like :) And promising yourself bunch of crap that you dont wanna do and most likely wont, so why bother.... :) Enjoy your life while you young, cause life is short as it is.....

Originally posted by crashedfx

Why keep making resolutions for new year at all? All those resolutions usually are about giving up something you like :) And promising yourself bunch of crap that you dont wanna do and most likely wont, so why bother.... :) Enjoy your life while you young, cause life is short as it is.....

That's funny but true. I always say I am going to do this and that and usually dont succeed in any of them. I guess you feel better making a few resloutions to think this new year will be different then the rest.