Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What do you do for a living

nycdee

Just curious what kind of jobs do you people have? No offense to anyone here, but im curious what these people do for a living that stay in places like factory until it closes every sunday, do more drugs than I do in a month in one night and then go to after parties that usually don't end until monday morning/night.

Me; I finish school in january (Network Engineering and Administration).

Right now im working part-time parking cars at a restuarant friday and saturday and working part time and DKNY outlets in secaucus.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ehh.. well I'm a student @ Rutgers so that's kinda a job in itself (though I'm not doing a very good job @ my job...) LOL.. but I work @ a law firm in Princeton, New Jersey doing just secretarial work and whatnot.. I like it, easy as hell, good pay, looks good as hell on a resume :D :D :D

I'm a sales manager for an internet mail order company. I am their top salesman. I gross about $1,000,000.00 in sales a month. I'm working on opening my own marketing company. Hopefully I will start to work on that within a month or two.

:cool:

tHeY cAlL mE bLaze!

Working on finishing my master's degree in Occupational Therapy finished in May!!!!!!

SIX damn years--it is about time, but I also have a business degree so this is a hard job!!

Hope to go to med. school in the near future!?!?!?!?

deeprock

good luck on the bar!!

Today it looks like i'm posting on CP for a living... its a really light day, and lots of people in my department are out of the office for various reasons.... I love days like these.... unfortunately they're not all that common...