Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sander Kleinenberg in NYC!!!!

glowgrlnyc

HOLY SHIT!! I am finally going to see this crazy Dutch boy!! I had a chance to see him, Lee Burridge and Slacker all in one night in Cape Town this past spring, but I left the week before they came. That's it...I'm gonna pass out...too much to handle!!

Aight aight.. i'm still learning here.

Funny story. I remember when I first started go on this board a little more then a year ago. I didn't know much about DJs. And I heard everyone talking about "PVD." And I was like thinking, "What the fuck is PVD, is that some kind of new drug???" hahaha. I really didn't know anything. Then I went to go hear him at Twilo 2 weeks later, didn't like him though. Was more into Carl Cox which was the week before at Twilo.

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

Did anyone see SANDER KLEiNENBERG on That BOAT Cruise in Manhattan in September????

I was there and.................. He was AMAZiNGGGG!!!!!

I was there, he definately ripped it!!

SANDER, SANDER, SANDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bounce:

Did anyone see SANDER KLEiNENBERG on That BOAT Cruise in Manhattan in September????

i wanted to go so bad...but i wasnt 21 yet at the time, and my ID was taken away in August.

turned 21 on dec 9th :). I can hit that OTHER good club in the city...besides Vinyl...centro-fly lol.ooooooh!...lol.

went to the pappa/burridge party at vynil to make sure i get tickets for me n my peeps

i gotta say chillin/rollin outside with everyone was the best..checkin out all the sites

then he drops my fave at the end - its gonna be a lovely day for you n me