Clubplanet Nightlife Community

danny howells back in miami!!

james954

yeah i remember this meathead that was workin the door @ opium was givin me the biggest hassle b/c i wasn't there with any women. mind you i was by myself and meeting my cuz & his group b/c they had a table there. and i was on the list.

needless to say, i'm not missing DH. at least the sound will be a bit better this time around.

I'm not too fond of Opium but it should be fun with the right crowd. The venue itself is a really beautiful place. It was GREAT in the fall back when it was Amnesia (for the gay T-dances). However, I went for a MOS party during WMC 2001 and the "ambience" was very "ghetto-boy finds his hussy", to say the very least. It was a very odd night, since Sister Bliss played such a beautiful set. It just wasn't right. :confused:

Kind of reminds me of that sesame street song>>>>> "one of these things is not like the other..." :half:

Now it's high-class meets the 'wow I can't believe I got in' crowd.

You get some spillage from the hip-hoppers in the indoor area, but not much.

Hehe I can't wait to see how Opium reacts to having a hardcore clubbing bunch descend on their doors. Maybe we'll see some new members come on here such as "emil0n" or "f-m1l" cutting us a deal so we don't kill the Stephan prototype out front.

Originally posted by bbflux

the "ambience" was very "ghetto-boy finds his hussy", to say the very least. It was a very odd night, since Sister Bliss played such a beautiful set. It just wasn't right. :confused:

Kind of reminds me of that sesame street song>>>>> "one of these things is not like the other..." :half:

Barb, lol... gotta love the sesame st quotes. I remember that song from childhood. They still play it? & Im gonna steal that ghetto boy analogy for later use :)

First Howell, then Timo on the second. Wow Opium is actually bringing in names.

And I agreed with Pod that they would focus on downtown.

Can't wait to finally see Howell, Im a loser/asshole too aeroplano.

Maybe Opium wants to be a music guided club now huh. Well lets hope so cause that would mean more badass djs coming down.

Well and shroomy you shouldn't feel like a nerd playing video games, My Brother in law is 32 and still plays more than i do. Which is a hard thing to do. We treat our computer like a big BAD ASS CONSOLE that has to be upgraded quiete frequently.