Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Can you overdose from mdma alone?

romy20

Originally posted by romy20

:confused:

I guess in theory its possible, most of cases that i've heard/read about and unfortunately one time witnessed, are always from dehydration and heart attacks from excess of activity. While dancing, jumping, running across the club or whatever place they partying at, some ppl forget to drink and take breaks at all. If person is not so fit and with weak system, death from extacy is very possible. But i might be wrong, i aint an expert. I aint even big fan of E :)

had a buddy who got rolled up on and had to swallow 50 or so pills or goto jail and he was fuckin jacked for like a full day. Was weird one eye went one way and the other went the other way...was weird...He used to drop ills left and right so he wasnt a weakling...but he did get severe kidney problems after that...

Originally posted by gambitrah

had a buddy who got rolled up on and had to swallow 50 or so pills or goto jail and he was fuckin jacked for like a full day. Was weird one eye went one way and the other went the other way...was weird...He used to drop ills left and right so he wasnt a weakling...but he did get severe kidney problems after that...

To my opinion that would be sudden death. 50 pills thats pure C9H13N, which would be non-meth ampethamine, wouldnt kill probably. But if he swallowed 50 pills that contained MDMA or like many pills do even something else, i dont believe that he could get alive from it.

Bro, im not saying you lying. But whoever told you the stroy was adding like 35 more pills.

50 pillz would kill without doubt. Do u imagine the size of bag with 50 pillz in it?

Originally posted by crashedfx

To my opinion that would be sudden death. 50 pills thats pure C9H13N, which would be non-meth ampethamine, wouldnt kill probably. But if he swallowed 50 pills that contained MDMA or like many pills do even something else, i dont believe that he could get alive from it.

Bro, im not saying you lying. But whoever told you the stroy was adding like 35 more pills.

50 pillz would kill without doubt. Do u imagine the size of bag with 50 pillz in it?

yea man 50 tylenol would kill you so im gonna say that 50 mdma pills def would have killed him....the reaction in your body would have caused death

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by crashedfx

i understand the level of disbelief in something like that...at the time it happened we were doin 40 or so a weekend...the pills were a bit bigger then the baby t's and definitly not pure by any means...he probably got 30 or 35 hits worth but it was either that or jail..i would have taken the chance myself to...like i said he had kidney problems right after that..it pretty much shut down one of them and fucked up the other one..hindsight and all that

off the topic ive done 20 aspirin at once (had a tooth that was absessing (sp?) so i could only imagine what more would do...im sure my blood was thin as water and my stomach was bleeding...but o well...water under the proverbial bridge...

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

I read, that a guy died at EXiT strictly from MDMA overdose.

i think the only way u could OD and die on MDMA (pure) if if you are allergic to it somehow or u have an unknown med condition...most sane people wouldnt take enuf to get to that point..if they are suicidal they should pick something cheaper then a ton of ills...

case in point a girl died out here in CO when she drank like 4-6 gallons of water in a few hours time...shut down her kidneys and she died. Was it the pill or the fact she drank so much water...police said the pill the doctors said the water...the media put the blame on the pill (single)...go fig

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

...:eek: :eek: :eek: How CouLd a HuMAN DriNK so MuCH WATeR???:confused: :confused:

i was thinkin the same thing..ive prob had like 2-3 gallons in one night but i was dancin and groovin and on more pills then that..but im also 6'6 260 so there is a size difference..i will find the article in the news on it and post it...fucked up what scene CO had royally...

also the dumfuck tards at the Air Force Academy that got busted to..that made it all into a national fbi\dea\etc etc affair...fuckers...

:(

About 2 or 3 years ago Time did a VERY in-depth artical on MDMA, and it specifically addressed this question.

According to Time it would take an absolutely incredible amount of ecstacy to kill a person (I can't remember the exact number of pills, but it was something in the 50+ range).

The only documented deaths resulting from MDMA were results of bunk pills, or death from exhuastion/dehydration from being in cramped clubs and not drinking water.

so drink a little H2O and you won't die, not matter how much E you pop