Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Centro Flys Anti-Fur Policy

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i saw an article last wed in the Post about Spa and centro fly's no fur policy. The articled stated that naomi campbell was not going to be let in with the fur she was wearing.. The bouncer did not let her in, until she told him about his leather jacket.. and after her bitching and moaning they finally let her in

Originally posted by chris817

i saw an article last wed in the Post about Spa and centro fly's no fur policy. The articled stated that naomi campbell was not going to be let in with the fur she was wearing.. The bouncer did not let her in, until she told him about his leather jacket.. and after her bitching and moaning they finally let her in

go naomi! she RULES, hence there are no rules for her, the BITCH! it's insane to prohibit people wearing already dead animals. it's the fashion designers who should be restricted using real fur!!!

i'm disappointed that spa has such a rule.....:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by sexybitchjenny

ummph..

go figure!

arrrooooooooo..

Those bastards!

Guess I won't be visiting that

GLAM fest anymore..

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

some of us can't help but BE FURRY!

Helllooooooo!

This is discrimination..

I'm filling a lawsuit!

I'm in

Let's do a class action!!!!!!!;)

Guest saleen351

I love these animal rights ppl, WE got 3000 ppl dead and they worry over a little fucking rodent!!!!!!!!!!!!Chicks in real fur are hot!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by saleen351

I love these animal rights ppl, WE got 3000 ppl dead and they worry over a little fucking rodent!!!!!!!!!!!!Chicks in real fur are hot!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well maybe one of those people thinks that by saving a "little rodent" he or she will "gain salvation and enter the gates of heaven" when the count becomes 3001.

actually, to fill you in on the facts, the anti-fur policy for many nightspots around new york was placed by the once beloved peter gatien. he started a coalition against fur around the mid-90s and alot of clubs to this day still enforce it. it's not about serving animals, or about leather jackets, it's about shaving endangered animals for their fur and to conserve nature and society.

Originally posted by tatiana22

actually, to fill you in on the facts, the anti-fur policy for many nightspots around new york was placed by the once beloved peter gatien. he started a coalition against fur around the mid-90s and alot of clubs to this day still enforce it. it's not about serving animals, or about leather jackets, it's about shaving endangered animals for their fur and to conserve nature and society.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by tatiana22

yea yea...:rolleyes: stupid rule.

Originally posted by zlatang

go naomi! she RULES, hence there are no rules for her, the BITCH! it's insane to prohibit people wearing already dead animals. it's the fashion designers who should be restricted using real fur!!!

i'm disappointed that spa has such a rule.....:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

i'm in no way an activist, but i just wanted to say your statement epitomizes the Ignorant American

first of all, there is a huge moral difference between leather and fur. leather sources are great and the rest of the animal is used for other products

second, demand dictates supply

are you the retarded rich kid who Mom dresses up in finery for compensation?

Originally posted by deanna11

i'm in no way an activist, but i just wanted to say your statement epitomizes the Ignorant American

first of all, there is a huge moral difference between leather and fur. leather sources are great and the rest of the animal is used for other products

second, demand dictates supply

are you the retarded rich kid who Mom dresses up in finery for compensation?

WTF is your problem!!!!!

1st of all if the designers made fake fur, then people would wear fake fur. People follow the designers, OK.

2nd Moral Difference my ass. What hypocracy!!! PETA people wear leather shoes yet they appose fur!!! :laugh: :laugh:

What ignorant Americans they are!!!!

3rd are you that retarded poor girl whose mom dresses up in real fur from Salvation Army for compensation?

FAKE FUR IS KUEL.... SOMETIMES IS BETTA THAN WEARING A DEAD ANIMAL ON YOUR BACK. TO ALL YOU IDIOTS WHO DON'T GIVE RATS ASS ABOUT THE ENVIRONMENT AND THE ANIMALS WHO ARE KILLED TO PROVIDE SNOBS WITH THEIR WINTER GEAR.... YOU REALLY DISSAPOINT ME WITH YOUR FUCKED UP COLD STATEMENTS ABOUT SAVING A RODENT OR WHATEVER INSTEAD OF SAVING HUMAN LIVES..... WELL ANIMALS CAN'T PROTECT THEMSELVES LIKE HUMANS CAN AND IF YOU CAN SEE ONE DAY THE CRUELTY THAT GOES ON TOWARDS ANIMALS U WOULD CHANGE YOUR POINT OF VIEW. WE HAVE EVOLVED SO MUCH AS HUMANS THAT WE ACTUALLY HAVE ALTERNATIVES TO FUR,MEAT AND SCIENTIFIC MEDICINE (THAT SCREWS U UP TO BEGIN WITH) WHY NO EDUCATE YOURSELVES AND STOP LIVING LIKE A FUCKING CAVE MAN IN THE 21ST CENTURY. I CAN'T CHANGE THE WAY PEOPLE EAT THAT'S EVERYONE'S CHOICE BUT, WHEN IT COMES TU FUR IS A DIFFERENT STORY.

MEAT IS MURDER .....

2nd Moral Difference my ass. What hypocracy!!! PETA people wear leather shoes yet they appose fur!!! :laugh: :laugh:

What ignorant Americans they are!!!!

3rd are you that retarded poor girl whose mom dresses up in real fur from Salvation Army for compensation?