Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Seriously ladies the best feeling in the world....

clubkat

Guest gabo
Originally posted by clubkat

after a long hard day....

is when you take your bra off.....and ya start rubbing the underskin of your breasts......just rubbing and massaging....oh man thats sooo good...mouth_water.gif

::kat just took her bra off at work:: :D:eek:

So you set those puppys free....errrr I mean kittens free.

is when you take your bra off.....and ya start rubbing the underskin of your breasts......just rubbing and massaging....oh man thats sooo good...

Nothing is better than when WE take off YOUR bra and start massaging the underskin of YOUR breasts, caressing, licking and sucking gently as we go.

After all, they've been cooped up all day... they deserve some erotic pampering, don't you agree?

:D hehe

Originally posted by cintron

Nothing is better than when WE take off YOUR bra and start massaging the underskin of YOUR breasts, caressing, licking and sucking gently as we go.

After all, they've been cooped up all day... they deserve some erotic pampering, don't you agree?

:D hehe

Hmmm..yes, but I think its better when we can rub our own boobs, sometimes guys aren't necessary...;)

is when you take your bra off.....and ya start rubbing the underskin of your breasts......just rubbing and massaging....oh man thats sooo good...mouth_water.gif

::kat just took her bra off at work:: :D:eek:

lol...

for me its getting out of my costume for work and jumping into huge swooshy pants or O.R. Scrubs... no undies, no restraints no worries... Free ballin'... yeeeee haaaaaw!!!

is when you take your bra off.....and ya start rubbing the underskin of your breasts......just rubbing and massaging....oh man thats sooo good

OMG that is THE best feeling.....

I couldn't wait until I got home last night and took mine off:D :smoke: