Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what is your new year's resolution?

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . My New Years resolution is to continue this years by not spanking the monkey at all . . so far so good . .

. . . Operation Immortality!!! . . It's almost within my grasp . . . :laugh:

so not masturbating = immortality?

oh school us oh wise one.....

the shit is, you'll probably have a pretty good reason how that works too....

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by xpander

oh, and I do believe seeing Shugabooga again would be good.......

Any chance I can convince you to come to Pseudo?

wave.gifwavey.gifwave.gifwavey.gifwave.gifwavey.gifwave.gifwavey.gifwave.gifwavey.gif

awwwwww....thanks for the special invite xpander. i'll have to think about it. i just moved into my new apartment and have tons of unpacking, a paint job to finish, a sore throat & aching muscles to cure, and a plane to catch first thing Sunday morning. i'm a bit overwhelmed but who know what kind of spontaneous impulsive thing might occur! i definitely need to have some fun!

Originally posted by shugabooga

awwwwww....thanks for the special invite xpander. i'll have to think about it. i just moved into my new apartment and have tons of unpacking, a paint job to finish, a sore throat & aching muscles to cure, and a plane to catch first thing Sunday morning. i'm a bit overwhelmed but who know what kind of spontaneous impulsive thing might occur! i definitely need to have some fun!

I see I see... good luck! You're in Astoria now right?

Well, you should definitely drop by if you get the chance. I'll buy you a 40. :D :D :D :D :D :D

And might I suggest some chamomile aromatherapy? Takes you out like a light....

That or have some coffee....that helps everything...:D

Quit smoking and move from working out 4 times a week to every night...and there's so many I have...getting an awesome GPA this year...finding more cooler roommates than the boy-crazy teenyboppers I live with now...etc....oh,and maybe hook up with this one guy I know ;)

I have a bunch of New Year's resolutions...

They range from things that will help me physically (so I can get my ass in shape), financially (need to start paying off the credit cards and saving) and emotionally (this usually involves some problems with guys and relationships and lack there of)!!

:)